Episode 7x19 - 'Target Specific' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Mar 21, 2009.

1. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I'm not. I wait for someone to post them here and then I tell my friends. :D

I hope the finale isn't some big cliff hanger like it was last year. I want it to be more like a Born to Kill or One of Our Own. Quite normal episodes... :lol:

2. JLo10131121

JLo10131121 Witness

Personally, I don't like surprises. I'd rather be spoiled. God forbid TPTB ever decide to off one of my fave characters, b/c first of all, I'd read all about it, and after it happened, boycott the series. No messing with my Eric or Calleigh.

3. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

^ you go Jlo10131121 I agree i would probably join ur boycott. I can't imagine them getting rid of Eric and Calleigh. I think seeing Ryan get beat up would be really hard to watch but it brings the suspense so . . . poor Ryan:(
    I cant wait to see 7.19:scream: I bet its gonna be a great ep.

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Well said :D I love spoilers...obviously!! :lol: But I am the type of person who just likes to know ya know what I mean? I don't think reading the spoilers I do ruins an ep for me in any way b/c things on paper always translate differently onto the screen. Plus it is fun :D

Sometimes it is hard for me not to spill all the beans for ep. Ya know, I don't give you guys every little detail b/c I don't want to ruin the ep for those who don't necessarily want all the details but like to have some idea of what to expect.

I also don't see all the regular cast dialogue when I read the spoilers so I don't always see everything. But one of the main reasons I read them is for what you said; if they are going to off one of my fav characters, I want to know about it! :lol:

oooooh trust me, you are sooooo not the only one!! I count the frickin days for spoilers to come out. ;):lol:

5. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

I love spoilers, too bad my husband and best friend hate them because I'm about to burst because I want to tell them things that are going on. Thanks DelkoLover for all your spoilers! I get on here everyday trying to find new ones! Can't wait for more.

With spoilers, I could read them all day long on here, but until I actually see the episode, I can't get it totally clear in my head, so they're a big help to me.

6. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

I agree Delkolover for me spoilers dont ruin the show. When you read a spoiler it's different than watching it on tv. it plays out differently.For me its different because I dont know where to go get spoilers:lol:. . . exxept on yt. But I really count the days, hours,minutes, and seconds for the promo's and extended prommos. Lets not forget the eps.:);)

7. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yeah I often know what is going to happen and still can't wait to see an ep or a preivew b/c the majority of the time the end result has changed from when I read the original spoilers...so even though I read the spoilers on a regular basis, I still yearn for the vids and eps :D

I didn't see much of Ryan's storyline for this ep in the spoilers. There were some bits and pieces; really enough for me to put 2 and 2 together but nothing like what we saw in the promo....so I am really excited to see how this all plays out. :D

8. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Please feel free to tell me everything you know! I don't mind knowing the outcome of an episode, I actually enjoy it. It enhances the episode for me.

9. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Heh, I LOVE spoilers.... It doesn't ruin the show for me either. It helps tide me over before the episode. But I'm about to crazy if we don't get a video for this episode....BLARG!

10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I'm so frustrated that I haven't been able to see either the CTV promo or the extended promo for this episode. Usually today everything has been uploaded or I've caught the extended one on CBS. This week...nothing :(.

Calleigh coughing after the bag is put over her head... bravo for continuity. I hope someone mentions something.

I love to be spoiled too ;)

11. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

Don't worry your not the only who is bumped out there's no extended promo or preview. I bet there are gonna show both of them on Monday like they did in 7.13.:( I really hope they show it on Sunday after Cold Case or The Unit. I just hope we get to see it really soon.

I loved being spoiled too!:)

12. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

how are you so sure of an extended promo? We dont always get one. The epi's tomorrow, I think you can wait... unless you're dying then someone should call an ambulance for you people.:lol:

13. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

I wonder what's the reason for all this E/C scenes... As much as I love the match, it makes me wonder, why all the screen time with this relationship.... Possible a dramatic end to the relationship in the future? I also wonder how this will effect Ryan, his had so many mishaps at work, I always feel so bad for him. The beating just sounds so intense.

14. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I completely agree. I'm the kind of person who can read the whole script and I still want to watch the episode! Part of watching the show is to admire the acting and visuals...and...hotnessofJonathanTogo. AHEM*
    Haha! You can spill all those beans my way if you want! :lol:

15. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I love reading the spoilers too. I don't think it ruins anything. I guess I'm similar to you in that matter, I just love to know what can happen before I will able to watch it. I agree it's definitely fun:). I just think that knowing to much is not necesserly such a good idea.
    You know when I was younger whenever I started to read a book I always checked the last few pages first just to find out how it'll end. And because my favourite kind are thrillers it was really stupid, cause it spoils the whole pleasure of reading it. When you know how it ends, well the plot isn't so interesting any more, but I couldn't help it back then. I'm trying not to do this now, limiting to the descriptions of the book:). Though sometimes it's hard.