Episode 7x19 - 'Target Specific' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

As much as I want to watch this episode of House I surprisingly haven't seen, I changed the channel to CBS. I don't know what show is on....oh wait. I think this is Cold Case. I don't know. But I'm going to sit through two commercial breaks and if they still don't show it I'm going to study. Or watch House. We'll see.

HAHA you know what's funny? Usually I go run around and get a drink and stuff during a commercial, now I'm doing all that during this episode of Cold Case and running back for the commercials!!

Yes. This episode owns my life...

HAHA you know what's funny? Usually I go run around and get a drink and stuff during a commercial, now I'm doing all that during this episode of Cold Case and running back for the commercials!!
Me too. :p I'm missing perfectly good rerun of Death Pool 100 to try and catch this promo. Geez I am pathetic!

Edited to add: TARTAR SAUCE!!! I just watched another set of commercials and no Miami.

Last edited:
Me too. :p I'm missing perfectly good rerun of Death Pool 100 to try and catch this promo. Geez I am pathetic!

WOW! At least I know I am in good company. :lol: I am sitting on the computer and listening for the promo. A little while ago I ran from the kitchen to the living room when I heard Horatio's voice. Or was it Eric's voice I heard. :lol:

Either way I am psyched for this episode.

ARGGGGGGGH! Wrong one! I need the extended one

Last edited:

Yes. This episode owns my life...

HAHA I know! I'm just piddling around on the internet during the show and paying attention to the commercials... that's how bad we need spoilers...:rolleyes:

But I did notice they're playing John Lennon songs on this show tonight. That's making me happy.

Mrah, is it just me or do these commercials make me realize how long a few minutes truly are?

I still haven't seen the extended promo. Just the ol' ones. Darn you CBS!! get me a sneak peak!
...Please..?

I have this hunch that they're all laughing at us right now, watching how insane we're all going for a measly extended promo.

Well, since i live in canada i saw the canadian one it was longer then the cbs one i will try to remember but it went fast. The first scene was then investigating the crime then it flipped to h and he picks up a few bullets from the ground. It then showed flashes of pictures of the team first one was eric (it look like it was taken out side csi), then calleigh (it was just her standing it look like when she was meeting the trainer to take a ride but the trainer was not in the picture), ryan and then the doctor it then went to the shooting with calleigh and h and him opening a car door, the next scene was eric and ryan looking at the pictures, then it showed eric talking to someone with the pictures hanging behind them i think he was talking to calleigh telling her that someone is hunting them, flipped to calleigh having a bag over her head and her choking and then it went to h and eric walking h telling him to keep calling ryan and then you see ryan on his knees trying to change a tire and someone hits him

The extended promo wasn't even extended....it was the same clips but in a different order. And the guy said it was an episode you can't miss or something. Usually when he says that it's a really boring episode but we'll see.

And I had to wait through about 4 commercial breaks to see it.

I hope someone puts the Canadian one up soon. Sounds a tad more interesting.

It's not really... it's pretty much the same as yours without the Ryan getting punched in the face part. : / But then I didnt see the extended one (does CTV have extended ones?)

Trust me, the CBS one was way better for once. :p At least, imo.

no i liked the canadian one it had more scenes it had the same scenes that was in the us one but a few added scenes but i only caught it once they have two versions here the one the keep playing is a shorter version of the us one but the longer canadian version is good, it really looks like a good episode i have no idea why they can't play the same version but who knows

yes there was an extended version it only played during desperate housewives for some reason

Back