Episode #604: 'Bang Bang, Your Debt' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Oct 12, 2007.

1. seasons

seasons Police Officer

Re: Episode #604: 'Bang Bang, Your Debt' ***CONTAINS SPOILER

Speed....Speed...Speed...
    this is so surreal...missing speed for sooo long...
    now? less than 5 hours til he's back...
    omg can't wait any longer... >.<

2. timspeedlefan

timspeedlefan Prime Suspect

I think Speed should haunt Stetler!! lol.

Nope scratch that.

*starts chanting Speeds real...Speeds real*

3. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

chants along with timspeedlefan: Speeds real... Speeds real...Speeds real!!!!!!:)

Tonight I believe we shall expect the unexpected! ;)
    And if I'm right BELIEVE in MIRACLES!!!! *sigh*

less than 4hrs. away! *hugs to all* and *jumps up & down!*

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I am excited too to see Speed again...it is about time that in some way other than Eric being a sex fiend, that they address the loss of Speed and how it affected them.

5. only_true_love

Exctly. i always hated when Speed left that they only showed Eric becoming a sex fiend. There is sooo much more than that to Eric Delko! ;) But as much as I'm glad they are addressingor are going to address Delko's loss of his best freind, I'm nervous. I wanted so much for them to address Delko's injury more than they did. And while I'll be getting that I will be crying my heart out if this means he is loosing it or there is some complication. Ugh. So there is an extra reason why I want Speed to be realllllly alive than for the fact that I miss him. And to whoever thought Eric's poss. hallucination might make it worse to have Calleigh and him get together or somehting like that, i disagree. It might make Calleigh more concerned.

There are sooooo many good thing that can come out of this epiosde and so many bad things!!! Ugh.

3hrs. and 24min. left!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

6. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

OMG!!!!! it's on tonight!!!!! OMG!!!!!! I so can't wait!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! *squee* OMG!!!!!! Speed's coming back!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! I'm like freaking out right now!!!! I have been waiting for this for THREE YEARS!!!!! THREE LONG YEARS!!!!!!!!! and now he's finally back!!!! my Speedy is finally back!!!!!! i just hope he's alive but if not...*takes all the tissues that Only True Love left out* i'm gonna need these because if he's not alive that will leave me in fit of sobs and tears and possibly depression......

7. only_true_love

Its gonna be ok Need4Speed no matter the outcome!!! *hugs* *leaves a couple more boxes of tissues and some brownies ot snack on!*

2hrs. 40 min. left!!!!!!!!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

8. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

I don't really think we need the countdown to the episode air time. ;) I understand the excitement, but posting the same thing each time we post is considered spamming. Thanks.

9. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

This was a good episode!! I wonder if Ryan will get hired as a Medical Examiner or if he will get his old job back as a CSI.

Cooper, tried out to be a CSI but quickly lost his effort to be one, due to doing something completely foolish and hurtful (it has to do with Speedle)

It was good to see Speed again, even if it was for a short time.

Speed is not alive, he is dead. It was just Eric's imagination, the part about Speed's card being in use has to do with what Dan did (he used Speed's card because it still had money on it, when Calleigh and Eric found out they were both hurt). The ending was nice, it had H and Eric as Speed's grave talking about how much they miss him and it ended with us seeing Speed and Eric looking at each other from a distance (Eric's imagination once again)

10. only_true_love

Well even with that spoiler info. CalleighEricFan I'm excited. And correct me if I'm wrong but you didnt need to put it in a spoiler box since this thread has a spoiler warning!!!???

But what was said does make me think more about how H will react to this all. And Jake will likely have a field day with it. Hopefully he will prove me wrong!!!!!

And as much I'd like to see Ryan re-instated I dont think it will happen in this episode. I think it will happen by Christmas time! But the sooner than better!!! :)
    *hugs to all again and leaves more brownies & tisues*

11. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I know it is a spoiler post, but felt the need to do so, will change my post soon.

I would love to see Ryan back on the team, but it is also good to see that it is happening slowly. It wouldn't have made sense to see him back with the team so soon after screwing up

I am disappointed in Cooper though, I liked him and to see him do something so disrespectful it was just sad.

12. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

That was a pretty cool episode. I'm not much of a Miami fan, but I used to watch it a little when Speedle was on. It was good to see him again. If they ever bring him back again, I'll definitely watch it. :p

13. ckyprincess

ckyprincess Judge

The way that Speedle was brought back was in one word amazing. Yes they didn't bring him back the way I really wanted but just to see him on the show again made my day. I hated when his character was killed...cried my eyes out. Needless to say the same thing happened at the end of this episode. Its true what Eric said...it really was like saying ooodbye to Speed all over again.

As for Dan...I am so disappointed that he would do such a thing. Calleigh was indeed mighty mad! All in all a great episode.

14. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I have to say, I was very pleased with this episode. :) I might be a little biased in the matter, lol, but I found it very entertaining.

First, I liked the casual conversations that were happening in this episode. Calleigh and Jake had a great scene (in my opinion) and of course the scene in the Hummer with Cal and Eric. It was nice to see the characters lightened up and seemingly happier.

Ryan really needs his job back. The constant job switches are getting a little old. :rolleyes: Hopefully he'll be reinstated soon because I've missed his presence with the team. It seems like they're missing something--Ryan has a great dynamic with them.

Very nice to see Alexx getting some more screen time. Hopefully she will be far less underused this season. I really enjoy her scenes with the rest of the cast (especially with Ryan).

Adam Rodriguez did a brilliant job with what he was given and portrayed Eric in a very real way tonight. I thought at first that the way they were slipping Speed in to apease some fans and gain ratings would break the rest of the realism the show still has (which is very limited) but it played out well and the sub-plot integrated well with the case. :)

I kind of understand a little more what Eric is going through and it doesn't seem to me anymore that they just 'shot' him and then that was the end of it. There is a real struggle going on inside his mind that not even he seemed to be fully aware of and to experience that disorientation so-to-speak was a great angle. Although bringing the fallout of Speed's death with Eric's internal grief is three seasons late, it definitely brought some substance to his head injury and how it is constantly affecting him.

Definitely made this more plausible, in my eyes.

What can I say? Rory did a great job. :lol: I'd be lying if I said I wasn't oggling him the whole time but as a Speed fan, this was a great treat--more than I could have ever asked for from TPTB. Some may or may not have liked how it went down but I really enjoyed it. Plus the continuity didn't hurt. :p Even though the whole 'mirage/ghost/hallucination' is more of CSI's thing, I thought it worked well for Miami. But like I said, I may be a bit biased, lol.

By the way, Speed/Eric banter is always a plus in my book. ;)

Overall, the plot was simple and it kept me thinking. I liked the twists but thought the crime scene recreation was a bit over the top. It didn't bode well for NY with their blood spatter recreation and it didn't seem to fit with Miami either. Maybe I just prefer low-tech because it seems more realistic. But gee I wish my imagination was as good as theirs! :p

I actually would have liked to see a bit more of Horatio in this episode. He seemed to be more of a filler than part of the team. (Besides the end scene where his true H qualities popped out)

As for Cooper...I'm sad that he thought he needed to do that and it's unfortunate for him that he was caught in the worst way possible. I really liked him and I was hoping to see him become a CSI but it looks like this is the exit for him.

Great episode, I'll definitely be watching it a third time tonight. :lol:

15. only_true_love

I was disappointed in Cooper too!! Eric absolutely BROKE my heart every time he saw Speed. I kept yelling at the tv for him to tell Calleigh or at least Alexx. Most disappointing moment was when Calleigh told Jake that in the dead girl's appartment that the coffee machine I believe was the one she wanted. Ugh. I could soooooo easily go off about that but i wont! LOL *sigh* It was so nice to see Speed again. *hugs* to everyone! :)

Overall, I loved the episode even though it made me cry!