Episode #604: 'Bang Bang, Your Debt' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Oct 12, 2007.

1. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

Re: Episode #604: 'Bang Bang, Your Debt' ***CONTAINS SPOILER

It will be interesting to see how they explain Horatio keeping a hallucinating employee on the payroll. Actually they can resort to dropping the storyline. Now would Miami go to far? ;)

2. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Ok so my question - what odd job is Ryan doing this week?

3. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Oh probably, you know, washing Alexx's scalpels. Or maybe being Calleigh's target on the range?

Re-instate the poor boy!

Jodie
    xxxxxx

4. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Eric's conditions are really scaring me :eek:
    How could he work with all these problems :confused: ? I mean the fact he's having hallucination is so bad :( ...poor Eric :( ...I'm so sad for his situation...couldn't they shoot him to the leg and stop? :( ...How I would have preferred him to die instead of seeing him in such bad conditions :(
    I want the old Eric Delko now :mad:
    I can't stand him in these conditions anymore :mad: :(

5. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

If anyone is still sailing down that most famous River in Egypt with regards to Tim being alive or not. This new interview that Rory did for the NY Post should enable you to dock your boat and go home :p
    http://www.nypost.com/seven/10142007/tv/dead_man_walking.htm

October 14, 2007 -- "CSI: Miami" has made its name on the way the show vividly documents the way people die. In a first for the durable top-10 hit, the show will bring back a character whom viewers watched die three years ago.

Rory Cochrane is being resurrected as his popular character Tim Speedle. Well, sort of.

"When I left the show [in 2004], there was part of my contract saying that if they wanted to, they could ask me back for two episodes per season for the remaining years of my contract," says Cochrane, 35, from his home in Los Angeles.

"They never exercised that option because they shot my character and performed an autopsy on him. So when they asked, 'Would you come back for an episode?' it seemed strange to me, but I didn't know what the scenario would be and I said sure. I did one episode and I only speak in one scene so it's really not a big deal."

The "CSI: Miami" episode featuring Cochrane airs Monday night at 9 p.m.: "I'll be sort of an imaginary person. I'm in someone's head but I'm still dead as far as I know," he says.

Even so, co-executive producer Sunil Nayar says Cochrane might be back for more: "Tim returns and it's not in some sort of flashback. He is present. It's a way for the team to question the loss of a guy they used to work with.

"He's back for this episode and then we're going to see where it goes. We're hoping to bring him back occasionally."

That's news to Cochrane, who says he catches the show from time to time but doesn't follow it closely: "They haven't said anything about bringing me back again. I've heard rumors from other people thinking I'm returning to the show for real. It's all very strange to me."

Cochrane left the hit show – and a big salary – early on in its run: "I did the show for two years and I realized that if I did any [more] years I wouldn't be able to leave. It didn't have anything to do with the work. I liked everyone I was working with and the cast was great. But I personally was getting bored with the monotony. I was growing tired of DNA. I take my hat off to those people who can do a show for 8 to 10 years and not go nuts."

Since then, Cochrane's stayed busy, but he tries to be selective about the roles he plays. Last summer, he starred as Russian operative Yevgeny Tsipin in TNT's spy epic "The Company," alongside Michael Keaton, Alfred Molina and Chris O'Donnell. Playing Tsipin wasn't like playing any old spy, says the actor. He had to learn a substantial amount of Russian to play the role.

He's also appeared in several movies, including Richard Linklater's adaptation of Philip K. Dick's "A Scanner Darkly" with Keanu Reeves and Robert Downey, Jr., and the thriller "Right at Your Door" with Mary McCormack. Still, after all these years he's probably best known for his turn as a spaced-out stoner in Linklater's beloved high-school comedy, "Dazed and Confused," released in 1993.

"I remember when I did 'Dazed and Confused.' For a year straight, they would just offer me drug-addict parts and I could have taken those parts. For me, it's more interesting to do different projects and play different characters because to me that's where the real work is," he says.

CSI: MIAMI

Monday, 10 p.m., CBS

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

T hank you so much June_85 :D
    This is a great interview ;) ....AAAWWW Rory... I love him :D

7. grissomsgirl256

grissomsgirl256 Rookie

okay, so i basically stopped watching CSI:Miami after Speed died but now, I'm excited!

the other night me and my parents were talking about how he should've never left CSI because we haven't heard anything about him since he left. then i said that it was a mistake because even if he wants to come back on the show, his character is dead. well, later on that night the promo for this week comes on and i about flipped out! lol

8. Speedle

Speedle Hit and Run

Omg great interview!!!!!!! awwwwwwwwww I hope he stays lol poor Rorr!

9. Anni Grey

Anni Grey Coroner

That was a great and informative interview. I personally hope that they could bring him back in a plausible way, but if not, a halluciation will be alright...well, alright for us, not so much for Eric. :lol:

10. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

The hallucination idea is pretty cool considering he *is* dead as far as his character on the show is concerned. I'm happy they didn't do the whole flashback thing...that would have been boring and cliched.

One line though? :eek: If that is true, I hope they bring him back for another episode later in the season.

11. Delkofan

Delkofan Civilian

Is it true that the cutie Tim Speed may be back in the show. cannot wait for tomorrows espiodes to priemer but hate we have to go a whole week straight before the next esiopde concludes.

12. shortea

shortea Rookie

tonight, tonight, it's on tonight!!
    Can't wait til tonight!!!!!

13. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

ok I'm beyond excited and nervous about tonight's episode!!!!! Speed coming back~ Squeeeeeeee!!! Eric poss. loosing it~ FREAKING OUT!!!

June_85~ thanks for all the info. but even with the info you gave us, I'm still undecided on what the truth may be!?!?! Esp. with this~ "I'm in someone's head but I'm still dead as far as I know." Notice the far as I know part!!! All I have to say is his return is becoming more debatible than the certain other CSI's storyline!!! lol

*Leaves tissues for all the Speed fans and those who are freaking out what this could mean for Delko's well being!*

approx. 5hrs. 30min. to go!!!!!!

14. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

This should be a good episode. Although we aren't suppose to see Speed as much as I would like. My hope is that they will have Rory on more. I am wondering if Stetler will find out about Eric seeing Speedle. Stetler is probably just waiting for something like that to happen. This won't help Eric in his attempt to get Calleigh to date him.

15. shortea

shortea Rookie

Don't be nervous!! Just Breath!!
    Everybody take a deep breath and then let it out!!
    And do it agained.
    You don't wanted to pass out before seeing the show tonight.
    Breath Just Breath!!!
    And we will make all make it thought to night!!

Also Have fun watching it to night!!
    C-ya tomorrow!!

Speed time to Night!!!!