Episode #604: 'Bang Bang, Your Debt' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Oct 12, 2007.

1. alwaysandforever

alwaysandforever Victim

Re: Episode #604: 'Bang Bang, Your Debt' ***CONTAINS SPOILER

Yay!!! Speed is back!! Can't wait for it. I loved him and was so sad when he died. I'm glad he's back, even if it is for one episode.

But Jake is back...grrr :mad:

2. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

OMG! I just saw the promo, I am even more excited to see this episode!!! I can't wait!!!

3. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I'm on the fence about possibly finding a dead guy alive. H watched Speed die infront of him. Alexx did the autopsy...there wasn't a mistake.

But I am all for Delko seeing him in a daydream or that he hears Speed's voice. Poor Eric's head is already swimming, he'll definetly need some vacation time after this.

4. Speedle

Speedle Hit and Run

OMG im am actually going to cry for this episode seeing the promo pics actually got me in tears of JOY!!!! seeing him was sooooo amazing!!!!!! yessss my baby finally comes back!

5. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Oh my God oh my God oh my GOD.

I knew about this ahead of time but the promo is reall getting me excited. For the first time, I want the weekend to be over NOW.

I don't care, again, how he comes back, as long as he does. No matter what, this seems like a really exciting episode (even besides the fact that he's BACK) and I can't wait to see it. *crosses fingers* Miami, please don't fail me now.

6. shortea

shortea Rookie

I saw the promo 3 times last night!!
    Wow he looks good.
    I can't wait til Monday to see more.......

Have a great weekend campers:)
    C-ya
    on Monday

auntstephie63@yahoo.com in my IM address if
    anybodi needs help getting thought the weekend.
    Like Tom Petty once said "It's the waitng is the hardest Part.)

7. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

:D I saw the promo on tv last night. Finally. I don't care what happens, I'm excited to see Speed/Rory again.

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I have a feeling this will be a very sad & sentimenatl epi for most fans, not only w/ the short return of Speed but also whatever direction this will take poor Eric to. I hope its played out well by the writers, but for most part I think we should just be thrilled to have Speed back 1 last time, in whatever shape or form!

9. Anni Grey

Anni Grey Coroner

Okay, to get it out of the way, I CAN'T wait for Monday!!!...this weekend is going to be murder on my nerves. I have to say, watching the promo (let's just say, numerous times), will bide me over until then. God, it's a sin for him to be that damn fine.

Now, I said three years ago, that I don't care in what form or fashion they brought him back in , I would take it. And when I heard that he was in fact returning, but as a figment (allegedly) I was somewhat put off. Now, I'm a little in between- I'm slapdamntasic over the moon that he's back, but sad that it's only for a short while. It will be cool to see him in Miami once more :D

I find it slightly hilarious that all the talk is of Speed- and not the ep itself. I guess that they are getting what they wanted (TPTB) in the form of serious numbers, the fans are getting what they wanted (well, Speed!), and well, Rory's a step away from getting what he wanted (to be done completely).

I'm just happy that I get to see Speed again! :lol:

Monday can't come fast enough!

10. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Wait. I'm confused. It says that the team thinks that Speed might still be alive. But what I thought was Eric sees an illusion of him on the beach. Wha...

*watches YouTube video*

Still. But the thing that really, REALLY horrifing in that video is the ending shot of Horatio's shades cracked! *screams* :lol:

But seriously, somebody please clarify the Speed thing.

11. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

That episode description is sooo to get people to watch and to make them think that Speed is still alive. It has been confirmed by Rory and Adam that Speed is only an illusion brought about by Eric's mind.

12. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

yyes but you know how the TPTB is at telling the actors stuff!!!! and actually what Rory said was "AS FAR AS I KNOW" so that doesn't mean anything....plus the whole part with Alexx saying "you need to go" to me it looked like she was talking to Speed. she has a very particular look when she's talking to her Timmy.

13. Jordananne

Jordananne Dead on Arrival

I am very excited for Tim and Rory to be back, even for one episode.

It's going to be EXTREMELY bittersweet though because it is only for one episode. I guarentee I will cry.

They better to this episode right!

14. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

So that means we won't see Melinda Gordon, the Ghost Whisperer, vacationing in Miami? Or that Eric wandered into the Twilight Zone? Or we visit an alternate universe like the Star Trek episode "Mirror Mirror"?

15. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

It is a little... odd. I mean if Eric is hallucinating, he has som serious problems. Who knows, maybe they are planning to commit him? :lol:

I want to see the episode before I pass judgement, I just hope Miami hasn't gone too far this time.

Jodie
    xxxxxxxxxxxx