Episode #604: 'Bang Bang, Your Debt' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Re: Episode #604: 'Bang Bang, Your Debt' ***CONTAINS SPOILER

Okay, I've watched the episode like a million times now and I don't start bawling my eyes out until that scene at the cemetary. I just wanted to hug Eric so badly. You could tell he was about to start crying. :(

I thought Speed's return was the most heartfelt thing that's happened in awhile. :)

does anyone know the song that was played at the end of the episode. i know its been used before but i dont k ow what it is

flgal said:

One thing I didn't quite understand HOW did Speed's credit card end up in Eric's hummer??
I was really sorry to see Cooper written out that way.. I liked him, heck we even have the same last name so what's not to like??

Didn't Eric say at one point he was going to get Cooper? Maybe Eric drove Cooper some place in the Hummer. I don't think it would still be there 3 years after Speed's death unless he had stuck it in between the seats and it came loose. If this were a more supernatural show they would have dead Speed put it there so they could catch Cooper. Maybe Speed could haunt Cooper. He might not like someone messing with his credit card. Maybe one of these days they could have a Christmas Carol type show where he warns Horatio about being self-righteous.

:rolleyes:

Ok seriously Speed ghostthingie was stupid. "I am here to help you with the crime scene" :rolleyes: OH please - tho I was expecting Speedle to say something snarky

Anyways.. the guy as shooter - MAN after what he had gone thru, he still manages to shoot from distance in hard wind :eek: US Army should hire him!

And then I feel sorry for Ryan. WHy they had to make him to be the stupid one making the 'stupid things' all the time. I am not the fan of that storyline at all :rolleyes:

DaWacko said:
Ok seriously Speed ghostthingie was stupid. "I am here to help you with the crime scene" :rolleyes:
Yeah, I was histarically laughing at that. I couldn't believe he actually told H Speed showed him the evidence. I don't blame Horatio for wanting to get him some help. :eek:

And then I feel sorry for Ryan. WHy they had to make him to be the stupid one making the 'stupid things' all the time. I am not the fan of that storyline at all :rolleyes:
I know me either. He's not stupid, he's not a new CSI, he knows the rules so I don't get why the writers feel the need to make him look like a freaking idiot. :rolleyes:

sandersidle said:
DaWacko said:
Ok seriously Speed ghostthingie was stupid. "I am here to help you with the crime scene" :rolleyes:
Yeah, I was histarically laughing at that. I couldn't believe he actually told H Speed showed him the evidence. I don't blame Horatio for wanting to get him some help. :eek:

I know me either. He's not stupid, he's not a new CSI, he knows the rules so I don't get why the writers feel the need to make him look like a freaking idiot. :rolleyes:

Yeah, it's like ok, either give Ryan his job back or don't at all, but stop jerking him around.
Take Boa Vista for example, she's made mistakes a few times, but she never lost her job.

Did anyone else notice this?
But when eric and Cali went back to check where
the shot came in the park. The wind blue Cali's
hair in one direction like someone was trying to tell
her something. Could that been Speed or am I wishful
thing?

Ok, don't really feel like going into an indepth review of this ep, except "OMG! SPEED!" :D SQUEEEEEE! Teehee, I love Speed, so it was nice to see him again. And yes, he really does epitomise the way this show used to be *sigh*...*runs off to watch season 1&2 DVDs*

Though one thing I did find funny was when Cooper said "Everyone speaks so highly of the guy..." That just made me laugh. Because if you'd actually watch the episodes after Lost Son, apparently Speed never actually existed, let alone anyone actually spoke about him.

Way to go Donahue and Co., trying to erase 3 years worth of episodes from the minds of Speed fans by throwing in an off-handed comment about how much he was respected? Whatever. I still remember. (Though it was still nice. Don't tell anyone.)

(And the whole locker thing bothered me too, and I really wanted to kick Horatio during this episode. But I'm not going to dwell on it. It is Miami, after all.)

And now I hope that with Cooper gone, Tyler will somehow mysteriously reappear. No questions asked. Just like when he left.

carlz31 said:
Ok, don't really feel like going into an indepth review of this ep, except "OMG! SPEED!" :D SQUEEEEEE! Teehee, I love Speed, so it was nice to see him again. And yes, he really does epitomise the way this show used to be *sigh*...*runs off to watch season 1&2 DVDs*

Though one thing I did find funny was when Cooper said "Everyone speaks so highly of the guy..." That just made me laugh. Because if you'd actually watch the episodes after Lost Son, apparently Speed never actually existed, let alone anyone actually spoke about him.

Way to go Donahue and Co., trying to erase 3 years worth of episodes from the minds of Speed fans by throwing in an off-handed comment about how much he was respected? Whatever. I still remember. (Though it was still nice. Don't tell anyone.)

(And the whole locker thing bothered me too, and I really wanted to kick Horatio during this episode. But I'm not going to dwell on it. It is Miami, after all.)

And now I hope that with Cooper gone, Tyler will somehow mysteriously reappear. No questions asked. Just like when he left.

This is going to sound really stupid, but after being so excited and seeing Speedle on last weeks episode, I found myself a little depressed this week. Aww crap, no Speedle this week. :(

This is going to sound really stupid, but after being so excited and seeing Speedle on last weeks episode, I found myself a little depressed this week. Aww crap, no Speedle this week. :(

[/QUOTE]

It doesn't sound stupid to me.
I feel alittle that way too...

>

CSI: MIAMI
Air Date: Monday, February 04, 2008
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#604) "Bang, Bang, Your Debt" (Repeat)

Rory Cochrane Returns as CSI Tim Speedle

"Bang, Bang, Your Debt" - While investigating the mysterious death of a college student in a car fire, the CSIs find evidence that Tim Speedle may still be alive, on a rebroadcast of CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Feb. 4 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. (Originally broadcast 10/15/07)

SERIES REGULARS:

Horatio Caine: David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne: Emily Procter
Eric Delko: Adam Rodriguez
Alexx Woods: Khandi Alexander
Ryan Wolfe: Jonathan Togo
Sgt. Frank Tripp: Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista: Eva La Rue

RECURRING CAST:

Tim Speedle: Rory Cochrane
Dan Cooper: Brendan Fehr
Det. Jake Berkeley: Johnny Whitworth

GUEST CAST:

Brandon Fox: Colton Haynes
Jessica Taylor: Arielle Vandenberg
Gary Lanier: Jeff Hephner
Keith Ward: Yusuf Gatewood
Andrew Hillman: Kyle Schmid
Rebecca Palmer: Jennifer Tung
Lori: Deja Kreutzberg
Mike Carlton: Casey Lee

Written by: Barry O'Brien & Brian Davidson

Directed by: Karen Gaviola

RATING: TV14-DSV

The Futon Critic

I decided to bump this early because Miami is not scheduled to air Monday, January 28th. Instead, CBS has opted to air CBS News Coverage of The State of the Union Address in the 9pm -10:30pm slot. You can find the info here. Check your listings for local times.

'Bang Bang, Your Debt' will air the following week. :)

Bumping this up as 'Bang Bang, Your Debt' will be airing, Monday, February 4th at 10pm EST.

Information about the episode can be found in the above post.

WOOHOO! I'm excited, this is my favorite episode for this season! I love seeing my favorite CSI back on the screen! Not to mention there was some great development for Delkipoo :)

Personally, I like the hyper-protective Calleigh in the lounge when she's giving Cooper what for. You kind of forget how close she and Speed were and that just brought it all back.

Same^. I like what the writes have done since Speed died. They've not been overtly mentioning the fact and saying 'Speed is dead, remember' bu they've been dropping in little reminders of hims ever since.

In this episode it's not exactly a subtle reminder, but it works (if not a little OOC for Cooper) and I like how defensive Eric and Calleigh got.

One thing I didn't get was the fact that Horatio didn't seem to care. Aside from meeting Eric at the end, he just seemed to be all 'meh' about it. And that didn't sit right with me.

Back