Episode #512 'Internal Affairs' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

OMG. Jake is a detective now?? He doesn't even know what he's doing... He sucks at being a detective.. He's so lazy... and he's being so rude to Boa and Valera.

My guess is Jake is the world's worst Clue player.

Jake: It was the butler!
Calleigh: ... we haven't started the game yet.
Jake: But he's so mean looking.

Wait, why did Valera and Boa Vista lie? She didn't push him; he fell after being hit with that weapon.

I hope this is the last Boa-vista centric episode in a long time..though it was good. give the other characters a chance.Though i love seeing Valera in the spotlight

Okay, I did NOT just go "aww" at that Horatio/Natalia scene.

I did not do that. I did not, because if I did... the world may have just come to an end.

The end is night, folks. Run for it! But goddamn it, it was kind of adorable. Damn it. Stop it, Caro, stop!

I need a shower.

ACW1129 said:
Wait, why did Valera and Boa Vista lie? She didn't push him; he fell after being hit with that weapon.

Valera did push him, but didn't kill him. He got up after she left and then that other guy killed him. Nick pulled a Calleigh on us.

ACW1129 said:

There doesn't seem to be any way for Valera to know that. All she knew is that she pushed him to get him off her, and he didn't get up right away. She decided not to stick around to see if he got up, and that made her think she did it.

Guys, remember to keep an eye on your time stamps. It looked a little chatty up there, so please leave a good amount of time in between posts. Thanks for your cooperation. :)

Well the episode was totally not what I expected which is good b/c if things get predictable then they get boring but this episode doesn't rank too high on my favs.

I also hope that this closes the Natalia focused story lines for a while...although Kudos to Ea La Rue for her acting at the end....but it ends there.

As far as the night shift is concerned...I hope we never see them again...how could that girl miss the prints on the window?!!

Kudos to Boti she did awesome and I loved seeing more of her on the screen.

This ep was not a great team ep....once he fought with Nick, Eric was only seen once and that was on the steps of the building. Ryan was an errand boy and Calleigh was barely seen. Upside though we got to see a lot of Alexx.

Now we have to wait two weeks for the next ep...in which Eric gets into another fight!!

I kind of didn't like it. Everyone was involved with Nick so it was pretty easy that they just wanted to kill him the hell off the show.

Wow, I'm sorry but this eppie has been a real dissapointment. Not what I expected at all. The plotline was all over the place and no one seemed to know theirs cues, and all. One of the worst eps yet, I must say.

I forgot to say this in my post....Jake really needs to go back to just being a good looking undercover cop b/c as a detective he stinks. He totally dropped the ball and I think he was sooo focused on getting one up on the team that he tripped over his own feet.

That and he does not look good in a suit!!

I am going to be so sick! :mad: UGggggggggggggg! :mad: Get my horatio away from that %$#^! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I thought it was a GREAT episode... :D :D :D
But YUCK way to much Boa and not enough Calleigh!!! :devil:

I am about ready to youk...ya know, throw up! :lol: Horatio come and comfort me, :devil: and get awat from that snake lady!

Next week on CSI:Miami...I killed Boa vista! :devil: :devil: :devil:

BTW: Jake IS a Jackass! Horatio did everything except bring the spoon to his mouth. He fed him everything! :lol:

I haven't seen the whole episdode yet, I just got a bit of it when my sister switched the TV on. But I have to say, did anyone else feel that H was being extremely hypocritical when he said the case was a conflict of interest?

Back