Episode #512 'Internal Affairs' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Jamerson said:
Excuse me if I'm wrong, but maybe someone can help me with this:

In the CSI: LV episode "Boom" (Season 1), they mentioned quite a few times that if a CSI is arrested, it doesn't matter if the charges are dropped. The CSI is automatically fired.

However, in both the CSI: NY episode this year "Raising Shane", and this episode, a CSI has been/ will be arrested. So, shouldn't Sheldon Hawkes from NY and Natalia both be fired?

I'm pretty sure the rule from "Boom" is a real rule for law enforcement, since they don't want employees with tainted records. I know that this is all for dramatic effect, and shouldn't really be over-analyzed, but CSIs constantly being arrested for murder doesn't seem realistic to me.

well, there is different rules in different states, this could be the reason. Also, in vegas the csi's are civilians, but in new york and miami they are police officers.

there is a video of tonight episode on tv.com and its great!
You see that Nick is looking for Valera, so the picture we saw where he try to hurt her its probably before that. She look scared.

i just saw the newer promo for tonight's episode on CBS and it showed eric punching someone??

im thinking it might have been jake by the way they pieced the clips together. wow... im excited for the episode tonight.

It's not Jake Eric punches it is Nick and I am very interested to see what finally makes him do it!!

Ok I am editing this post b/c I just watched the video posted at tv.com....
While I understand that this is a spoiler thread ....I don't want to ruin it for those who haven't watched the clip. As much as Eric says he doesn't want Nick to harass Natalia, the way I interpret it is he just doesn't like Nick b/c he is a woman/wife abuser. Eric is way too moral to stand for that and I think that is why he reacts to him the way he does.

Jamerson said:
Excuse me if I'm wrong, but maybe someone can help me with this:

In the CSI: LV episode "Boom" (Season 1), they mentioned quite a few times that if a CSI is arrested, it doesn't matter if the charges are dropped. The CSI is automatically fired.

However, in both the CSI: NY episode this year "Raising Shane", and this episode, a CSI has been/ will be arrested. So, shouldn't Sheldon Hawkes from NY and Natalia both be fired?

I'm pretty sure the rule from "Boom" is a real rule for law enforcement, since they don't want employees with tainted records. I know that this is all for dramatic effect, and shouldn't really be over-analyzed, but CSIs constantly being arrested for murder doesn't seem realistic to me.

yeah, but they didnt fire horatio in Ep 405 Under Suspicion... he was arrested rite? cuz then that would be way weird... XD ... anywhoo... they better not fire natalia... thatd be too depressing ... poor eric.. >.<

I couldn't get in to watch the video for some reason. Oh well..............just 11/2 hr to go til it's on here. LOL

Hopefully after this ep Natalia won't get another storyline for awhile. She doesn't really bother me, I'm just tired of her having more screen time than everyone else. I hope Valera didn't have anything to do with Nick.

What the fuck? Natalia is still having sex with Nick every once in a while? Jesus Christ. Hello, self respect. Oh, good bye!

Valera, NO!!

Raven, when you think about that, all the CSIs are like that at times.

What's w/ Natalia and that scumbag?

Valera probably killed him in self-defense.

What about that first case?

EDIT: Oh come on, Valera's not THAT strong :rolleyes:

Back