Episode #512 'Internal Affairs' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Jan 6, 2007.

1. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Information courtesy of The Futon Critic

CSI: MIAMI
    Air Date: Monday, January 08, 2007
    Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
    Episode Title: (#512) "Internal Affairs"

WHEN NATALIA'S EX-HUSBAND IS MURDERED, EVIDENCE SUGGESTS THAT SHE KILLED HIM, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, JAN. 8, 10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT

Rob Estes ("Melrose Place") Returns as Nick Townsend

"Internal Affairs" -- When Natalia's ex-husband is murdered, evidence suggests that she killed him, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Jan. 8 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Scott Lautenan directed the episode written by Corey Miller.

Rob Estes ("Melrose Place") returns as Nick Townsend.

Many people had motive to kill Nick. While Natalia remains a suspect, the rest of the team, careful to avoid any suspicion of interference from Internal Affairs, must watch the case from the sidelines. Now, holding Natalia's fate in their hands, Horatio, the lab's night shift and Calleigh's cop ex-boyfriend must find the evidence to prove her innocent.

SERIES REGULARS:

Horatio Caine: David Caruso
    Calleigh Duquesne: Emily Procter
    Eric Delko: Adam Rodriguez
    Alexx Woods: Khandi Alexander
    Ryan Wolfe: Jonathan Togo
    Det. Frank Tripp: Rex Linn
    Natalia Boa Vista: Eva LaRue

RECURRING CAST:

Valera: Boti Bliss
    Nick Townsend: Rob Estes
    Jake Berkeley: Johnny Whitworth

GUEST CAST:

Benjamin Rhodes: Antony Sauve
    Jeff Murdock: Gabriel Casseus
    Lauren Sloan: Sharon Leal
    Phillip Craven: Jake Busey
    Leo Donwell: Josh Zuckerman
    Courtney Rinella: Cynthia Addai-Robinson

RATING: TV-14-V

2. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

*kicks the writers for not having Stetler*

I'm going to write a complaint :|

Part of me is happy that Rob Estes ( :p ) gets killed so if we could finally end this SnakeDrama.

3. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Yeah, hopefully. I'm pissed we don't get any Stetler though, I mean, it's called Internal Affairs for christ sake! Stetler is IAB. But, at least it looks as though from the promo we'll get a fair bit of Valera this episode. Boti is great, and it's about time she got more screen time. She should be in the credits by now.

4. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Haven't seen the promo yet, but i'll be downloading this episode on tuesday for sure. I'm tired of the reruns here in Holland. Can't wait to find out who killed Nick.

5. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

As soon as I saw the promo (and then rewatched it for a thousand times) I felt I'd like this ep, basically because of three things:

1) Jake is back, and wearing a suit. (this may be enough itself)

2) Valera gets screentime.

3) Last but not least: Calleigh looks prettier than ever.

I hope I won't be disappointed. If we don't count the Drama Queen show Natalia will be putting on (I still like her, but I won't deny she's never got rid of her Soap Opera trademark), I think it's going to be a quite enjoyable episode.

6. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Here's some pics to go along with this. Hope it's okay to post. Has been awhile since I've posted pics. Pics courtesy of DC board/Modern Day Gallery.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

While I am totally excited that Valera gets screen time why does it have to be in a storyline like this? I hope this storyline opens the door for her to have bigger and better storylines.

Also I posted this over at the Season 5 spoilers thread:

8. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

yeah i was thinking the same thing!! i was like wow cleaning crime scene pay really well or this guy is not clean!

9. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

I actually remember an ep from LV (Swap Meet) where the owner of a company like Nick's said his employees earned like 30 dollars an hour, so I wouldn't be so surprised if Nick is so wealthy.

10. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I'm disapointed there's not Stetler. I mean come on... He's Stetler.
    I am, however, very excited about Valera. I'm hoping she gets more than her usual 30 seconds of screen time in this episode. She did agree to go on a date with the guy, after all.

11. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

*cough* Discussion about downloading isn't allowed ;)

Ok...lots of Valera is a good thing. But lots of Snake isn't. Perhaps H saves her and then they became a couple and then she dies because all H's girlfriends die... except Yelina but she really wasn't one... :rolleyes:

12. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Ducky's right. :D CSISenna, please refer to the Board Rules before the discussion of downloading.

Thanks for your cooperation. ;)

13. Juma

Juma Police Officer

Whohoooooooooo csisienna! *cough cough*
    [totally off topic / did you see my private pm? love Juma /finished off topic] [activates modradar scrmable/disactivates moradar scramble] :lol:

also does anyone think this has Stetler out the window-a-going? and like in Jake-a-going?
    any ideas?

14. thegluups

thegluups Prime Suspect

Dear me, they certainly like to kill people off in Miami!!! From the trailer, the one against Delko was fighting; wasn't that Natalia's ex husband? Since both are bold... I'm probably wrong ( I have a very bad eyesight....*straighten his glasses*) but if that were the case, couldn't Delko also be a suspect?

Just realised that my post didn't sound the way I wanted it to sound. I wasn't criticising the episode, on the contrary, it should be a good one, but I just surprised by the fact that Natalia got arrested and not Delko. It's a pity you all ready know for sure that Natalia isn't guilty...takes a bit of the thril out! :devil:

15. MegantheMonster

MegantheMonster Police Officer

I don't know if I should be excited or incredably bored...

If Calleigh looks prettier then ever, I'm there, but it's ANOTHER episode revoling around Boa Vista. And we all know I can't stand her. A new character should not be getting all this drama already.

Go back to concentrating on Calleigh again, please?

I read somewhere else, I think TVGuide, they said that she litterally gets arrested in the episode. Is this true or is she just a suspect? There's a B-Story too.

If I can, I'll post TVGuide's synopsis about this epsiode, unless someone beats me to the punch.

Megan