Episode #512 'Internal Affairs' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

MegantheMonster, you're totally right. I can't stand her either and all the attention she's getting. Still, I can't wait to see the episode.. Sure I'm pretty glad that Jake is back, but at the other side I don't really want any CaKe moments.. (I am not shipping anyone) Valera is so cute. I'd like to see her in the episode, because she was on a date with Nick and if they don't give me Valera, I will kill them all. Not really. She is pretty damn important when it gets to Nick and Boa Vista.

On the promo video, you see her handcuffed, so she's definitly arrested, but as to what happens next, nothing has been said

According to IMDB David Lee Smith?(Rick) is filming a movie if I understood it correctly. So, maybe that's why he was a no show for this ep.

C'mon guys as much as we may either like her or hate her we know she didn't do it!! This is just a way for the wrtiers to FINALLY close this storyline about her.

I have to admit, I like the way they're doing it. Some shows would just have him go back to jail and that would be it but of course Miami feels the need to make more dramatic and do this. I can't wait for this episode.

It does seem strange though that they would arrest Natalia like that right away. That must mean that they have some juicy bits of evidence on her, right?

Cause in the US there is that thing about whatsitcalled? reasonable doubt? or what? that you can't arrest a person unless you can basically prove that they did it or something.

Well, hopefully after this they will lay off the Natalia drama. All this screen time she has had has been pointless. Has it built a character for her at all? No. They still haven't really showed us a) who Natalia is and b) anything of her transition to being a CSI. It's about time they started focusing on another character now methinks.

I'm actually waiting for the storlyine where she finally passes her qualifiers to carry a gun. But you are right there need to be more 'case' storylines that reveal more about her character. cuz this episode is definately closing the door on the personal part of a storyline for her. In other words: it is time to move on.

I am looking foward to seeing how the team handles the revelations of the events in the episode.

That's my thought that Nick was into something he shouldn't have been in.

Maybe a suspect approached him and said hey if you find anything that connects me to this toss it and I'll make it worth your while.

I always thought that his getting a job at CSI and the TRO was his way of telling Natalia that I still own you. Valera was just extra bonus points. Natalia knows Nick is violent if she says anything to Valera either she won't believe her or Nick will push the TRO in her face, either way Natalia is in a no win situation.

I am really looking foward to this storyline hopefully it won't be a let down.

Excuse me if I'm wrong, but maybe someone can help me with this:

In the CSI: LV episode "Boom" (Season 1), they mentioned quite a few times that if a CSI is arrested, it doesn't matter if the charges are dropped. The CSI is automatically fired.

However, in both the CSI: NY episode this year "Raising Shane", and this episode, a CSI has been/ will be arrested. So, shouldn't Sheldon Hawkes from NY and Natalia both be fired?

I'm pretty sure the rule from "Boom" is a real rule for law enforcement, since they don't want employees with tainted records. I know that this is all for dramatic effect, and shouldn't really be over-analyzed, but CSIs constantly being arrested for murder doesn't seem realistic to me.

I'm curious too, though I think they should get reinstated if they turn out to be innocent...no idea what the RL rule is though.

I'm so saaaad. I live in Estonia and I'll MAYBE see the episode in autumn or so.. Not fair, not fair.
So could you please tell me what happened there? Or better, where can I find the synopsis after,.. :)

Awwww, I live in mexico and season 5 won´t start until who knows when, I am jelous of all of you. Well I will pop in tomorrow to see what you all though about this epi.

Back