Episode #501 'Rio' ***RE-AIRING DEC 4, 2006***

Re: Episode #501 'Rio' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

The anticipation is growing here for me. Every time I turn around, I see the promo. But I was noticing as well that the teaser/promo was rather short this year, and it didn't really start playing a lot until a week ago. I'm counting down the hours and going through my schedule over and over again. It's weird how I prepare for Miami, but neither have the time or desire to prepare for work the next day. That's what I call devoted. :lol:

I can't believe its tomorrow!!! Im soo excited!!...But theres no promo for Rio? Only like that teaser thing for the new season?

Man, I'm psyched about the new season! I'm also glad they're actually continuing with the end of last season's storyline; I remember the terrorist storyline at the end of Season 3 had a great setup, but a lousy payoff, before just fizzling out (pardon the pun).

I agree, the transition into season four last year wasn't that great. :p

*chanting* Rio! Rio! Rio!

I am really excited for this premier. I don't care if Horatio raises a zombie from the dead, beats someone with a stick, falls into a river and can breathe underwater, flies back to Miami with super powers, and still gets there in time to put on his shades and say a one-liner.

:D

can all my clocks say it is 10pm already. i cant wait to see the revenge alreadly. omg i am so excited

I have to second Haylie's remark! It would be cool to see how far Horatio's revenge goes! I never thought I would be so happy to see Miami . And I have to also agree with the others, its great that they had some continuity this year, picking up where they left off. I'm just so psyhced about that!!!

Tonight can't come fast enough, I feel sorry for all the UK Fans and others out there that won't see it on TV for ages.

can't wait to see horatio and delko kick some brazilian butt! i flip on CBS and see the promo and just can't help myself, i'm so excited!

hopefully this will be a good start to a good season? cross your fingers!

-looks at my computer clock- man only 4:17pm as i am typing this. we are going by to slowly and speedfanatic05 for me i love any shows i watch that got revenge in them. it just makes it so much fun for me to watch. i just wish it was 10pm alreadly

it will be good to see her. but i am weird all i want to see is the revenge. i love the show. and yea i think this is like a new direction for this part at least. omg adam going to look hot tonight. i love watching the show. ok i need to change my major again and go more into television instead of a publicist. omg ok so tonight is going to so crazy i cant wait for it is and it only 4:35 pm est as of them reply taking to long

hey, Haylie, you are not alone in wanting to see the revenge lol! the last two mondays i've watched the re-runs of last years season finale and i just love it how they built it up for something great -- hopefully tonight is that something! i don't want to be built up for a letdown, that's for sure

yea sommeone replied. omg seriousally if i am not dead by the time it is 10pm i am going to be after. i am just extremely happy,excited, and hyper my roommate might hurt me lol. ok but i dont think we are going to be letdown. because of the promos and yea sometimes they are really good promos but not episodes but i think it is really good promos and episodes ok i am babbling ok so i am excited

Back