Episode #501 'Rio' ***RE-AIRING DEC 4, 2006***

Re: Episode #501 'Rio' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

WEll...........I'd emailed Corey Miller about Sofias stay on Miami & he said he couldn't comment on how long she would be or wouldn't be staying,. Guess we'll find out. LOL

le sigh. i really miss Stettie. I hope we get more of him tis season. he's priceless!

but i'd rather him n Horatio weren't such bitches to each other. cause then it'ds be the same old same old

- post edited because I'm stupid! -

information about future episodes belong of course to the Spoiler Lab thread!

sorry!!!!!
:(

EDIT:

Thanks for the info on that other episode inge. :)

*runs to spoiler thread* :p

Four more days!

WHOO!

Gotta hit the liquor store soon. Hehe.

Megan
*season five bunny starts making a shopping list*

The UK are just 8 or 9 eps into S4, but I'll be darned if advance word on S5 isn't getting me more excited than when He-Man went to Etheria for SECRET OF THE SWORD, introducing She-Ra (the original 'back-door pilot', perhaps...?). It is one thing Miami has over the other two CSI shows - part of the anticipation is the arc. With LV and NY, you know you're going to get good, solid, quality TV first and foremost - but with Miami, you want to know what's going to happen. No matter how preposterous it may seem the following day when you're dissecting the previous night's episode at work. :D

JimJiminy81 said:
No matter how preposterous it may seem the following day when you're dissecting the previous night's episode at work. :D

LOL.

He's right. We never stop at my job, even repeats.

Megan :cool:

*season five bunny starts doing drunken crazy dance*

MegantheMonster said:
Gotta hit the liquor store soon. Hehe.

I'm actually not the only one heading to the liquor store. :lol: I'm doing it just for the premiere too. Guess that's what I get for being way too excited. I can only hope the alcohol calms me down. Two more days... I can live... (More like one really... if its just Monday I'm counting... lol)

lol.

Gotta have my Bass and some popcorn. Gotta throw popcorn at the screen when I don't like something.

Megan

I've seen 'The Insider' with David Caruso, lol he was talking about 'Rio' and i've seen some clips they have shown it's great !!! If I watch that eppy i'll rate it 100/10 ;) .. Caruso was cute! and Pat O'brain was funny :p

I can't believe a year ago, CBS put a 5min clip about the season premiere... and NOW THEY HAVE NOTHING!

*offers booze to Megan and bunnies*

I remember that. It was the entire teaser for the premier.

And now? Pfft we don't get anything but the promo. They sure want to attract audiences don't they? :rolleyes:

what do you i dont remember that teaser omg i cant wait it starts tomorrow. so i been sick and going to bed now so i am able to say up or the whole episode tomorrow

Back