Episode #501 'Rio' ***RE-AIRING DEC 4, 2006***

Re: Episode #501 'Rio' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Were we ever told what Horatio had done to p**s off the Mala Noche so much. It seems a bit over the top for them to go all out for one guy just because he's law enforcement and they're gangsters. Did I miss something? :confused:

Lucy said:
Also like with Yelina, he has this need to protect people especially women I guess because of what happened with his mom.
With Yelina, you can also throw love into the mix too, not just protection. ;)
That's true. Thanks Lucy for reminding me. DUH!!!! :lol:

Whoops!!!! I forgot to wish AliGtr a Happy Birthday. Hope you have a wonderful day. :D

AliGtr said:
Were we ever told what Horatio had done to p**s off the Mala Noche so much. It seems a bit over the top for them to go all out for one guy just because he's law enforcement and they're gangsters. Did I miss something? :confused:

I'm totally with AliGtr on this one. Seriously, what did he do? I know he's like "King Cop" but there has to be something underlying for them to hate him so much, something we haven't seen or heard or been told. Why would they unfairly target H out of nowhere. I understand that he's the one behind their downfall, Riaz's downfall, but this started - the attacks on H and his family - long before H started his attack on the gang.

I think that Riaz and the Mal Noche had something to do with Ray's first death... Or his mother's death. There is something we haven't been told. :devil:

Megan

First, I just want to say how crazy I'm going waiting for this season to premeire, I'm counting down the days. Now, on to my disertation of what this show is doing.

Okay, granted H was married for a short time, but still, Marisol was his wife, and the extremes that he was willing to go for her couldn't be limited to her death. Save for beating the s*** out of Memo in the glades, I think that he has the right to know what's going down with his wife's killer. Although, I will have to say, why he goes to Brazil, I still don't know, because revenge is just not suited for Horatio Caine. And throw in the mix that his family is in peril, well... we know what kind of drama will result. But like someone said previously, this is CSI Miami, nothing has to make sense.

I for one will be on the couch loving every minute of it, despite how things have been playing out for the team. I just can't wait to see how s5 plays out. I'm praying for a miracle that this doesn't follow s4.

Just one more week to go. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Tap dancing around the room*. Oh I can't wait. I'm soooooooo excited. Bet ya can't tell heh? Want to see what they're gonna do & hoping it's better than the way S4 ended. LOL!!

And throw in the mix that his family is in peril
Isn't that good reason for him to go to Brazil? Makes perfect sense to me. :confused:

Am I missing something? ;)

Oh, welcome back Anni :D It's good to see you around here. :)

Lucy said
Isn't that good reason for him to go to Brazil?

I think it's an excellent reason for him to go to Brazil, but...It's kind of not his jurisdiction. :lol: But I do understand why he went. I'd probably go to.

Happy birthday Katpin. :D

I'm glad to know it's not just me that doesn't know why the MN's got it in for Horatio so much. I really thought I'd missed something. :confused:

As Speed Cochrane said...
This is CSI:Miami. It's not supposed to make sense

I agree. Season 5 better not just be about Horatio in Brazil. I really want to see more of Calleigh and Ryan.

Here Here!! I'm already bored of Season 4 (just watched "Nailed"- OH. MY. GOD!) and its fixation with Horatio.

I do have to say that DC is looking OLD in Season 5 and that its really great to see Yelina back! Do we know how many episodes everyone's favourite detective is going to be in it for? I heard that the producers want her to sign back on for the full series. I really do think that they've realised that writing her out was stupid. Marisol was no Yelina!

Well until now just 2 episodes... but she'll be back for more prolly. on SM's page they said yelina was back in miami, so they'll have her for more than 2 epis.

^ Yay!! I love Yelina! Hopefully she'll get more than just two lines an episode!

Back