Episode #422 'Open Water' - Airing again on 30th Oct '06

Re: Episode #422 'Open Water' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

I haven't seen the episode yet, but it starts in like 10 minutes LOL I'm somewhat of a fan of CSI: Miami, but my mom is a bigger fan.

The reason I really REALLY want to see this episode is b/c I was at the filming! I work at the Queen Mary LOL I work in the Attractions Department, & I was there for all 3 days of filming. I did get to meet David Caruso, & he talked to me & my co-worker for about 20 minutes.

If you guys want to hear my story, just lmk!

This was an alright episode. Nothing to exciting about it. Better then last week's episode.

Glad to see my beloved Valera. :cool: Happy that Boa Vista was no where to be seen. Everyone had scene time. The Horatio/Marisol scenes were such so stupid and pointless. I was enjoying the ending with that funky song up until the "marriage" scene with Horatio and Marisol. It was such simply terrible. I honestly can't wait until Marisol dies. I know that sounds mean and wrong but I really dislike the character.

6/10 for this episode.

what happened with H and Marisol?! they got married in this episode?! or was it a proposal or something?
can someone please tell me what happened with the H/Marisol storyline in the ep? i'm really really behind here...

and i look forawrd to the screencaps of the Red/Green colour theme :p

He found her out by the water

H: There she is Marisol looked up

Marisol:Hi

H: You ok?

Marisol:I what to be sure about something.

H: Go head

Marisol:Last week you seid you would alwasy be there for me

H:Ye

Marisol: what did you mean

H: I thought we agreed that we can do what every we what to do.

Marisol: does that included marriage?

H: It does It does

they smile and walk away

Real warmed my heart not

Patches said:
The reason I really REALLY want to see this episode is b/c I was at the filming! I work at the Queen Mary LOL I work in the Attractions Department, & I was there for all 3 days of filming. I did get to meet David Caruso, & he talked to me & my co-worker for about 20 minutes.
If you guys want to hear my story, just lmk!
What? You were there when they were filming? WOW, lucky lucky you! :eek: Tell us your experience, especially the part with DC. :cool:

Qiong

midnight_tiptoes said:
Will there ever be an episode where Mah-rrrrrrrreeee-soooohl doesn't come to the lab all distressed and scared?
Um, no! :rolleyes:
TylerDalton said: what happened to the CSI:Miami from the first couple seasons?
All but a distant memory it seems. :(

heheh this day for CSI M was white, green and red :devil:

all the guys from the ship was with white shirt and pants, also CSI M lab guys too was with white overall.. till now it`s ok but look and count how much peoples have this 3 colours on then :lol:

Call

Frank

Delko

M team

captain

daughter

dead guy

FBI agent

some girls

M lab

mam

ship guy

the bitch

Caine

some pics are not well machining sorry for this but don`t have a lot of free time...also my comment for this epi will come later just coz now i`m too angry at the whole world especially at some guys from USA .. :(

hmmm no Natalia I see. Wonder where she was? Anyway the ep was so so. I sure do miss the days where they spent more time in the lab solving crimes. I was a little bit more happier with the story with H/M. At least he called her sweetheart. I bout like to have fell over when he did though. Still don't like the way they've handled the cancer story though. Have lost all respect for Ryan. After the fiasco last week with Eric, Natalia, & him, then last nights ep where he tells Eric about the feds questioning M. He just don't know when to hush. Can't wait for next weeks ep. We'll see if they actually get married. Maybe, maybe not. I know he calls her wife in a preview but don't know which ep. So..............

I actually liked the episode.

They set up a few things for next week's show.

1. Calleigh wasn't answering her pager. She was "missing." It was interesting that this scene was just after we saw someone taking pics of Eric and H. I think they really made a play for Calleigh being the mole last night but now I think they might be trying to mislead us.

2. Boa Vista was missing at the same time.....

things that make you go hmmmm....

after watching open water i kinda doubt that eric is the mole. cause someone was taking pic of him and H. but it also could be some fed took those pic, cause they monitorinng the whole lab. *shrug*

midnight_tiptoes said:
Will there ever be an episode where Mah-rrrrrrrreeee-soooohl doesn't come to the lab all distressed and scared?

Never! Because as long as this trend continues, I still get a warm, fuzzy, happy feeling from watching this show. Seriously, it makes my week. :devil: Nyah!

"Questioned by who, sweetheart?"
Painted Shadow: *thud* :D

My euphoria levels shot through the roof after that. The ending made me happy too, of course. Physical contact is generally a good thing.

Oh, and then there was some filler about a case, some murdered guy...? Kidding. Kind of. Seriously, I wasn't really paying attention to the case. I'm too distracted by all the pretty flying sparks and the wild mole drama to be bothered with plain old murders anymore. That's what we have Law and Order reruns for. (Okay, so maybe Death By Shark is kind of unique to this show, but the actors playing the victim and his stepdaughter really annoyed me.)

jelpy1 said:
3. Horatio Caine-Could you do much more to keep Eric Delko excluded from his sister's life? Jelpy
I have noticed that. I do occasionally get the urge to point out, "Hey, Horatio, Eric's been looking out for a bit longer than you have..."

Lastly, I've said it before and I'll say it again:
Horatio might want to curb that habit he has of threatening to murder various government officials. One of these days the mole will catch it on tape, and then where will he be?

Speaking of that scene, that's not how it played in the previews, which went "If you ever contact my *wife* again, I'm going to kill you." I kind of think it was maybe originally intended for a later episode and then got bumped up to this one so they had to quickly fix the noun. Did anyone else notice that the word "Marisol" seemed kind of odd, like it had just been pasted in? It didn't flow with the rest of his dialogue.

That's going to bug me forever.

Speaking of that scene, that's not how it played in the previews, which went "If you ever contact my *wife* again, I'm going to kill you." I kind of think it was maybe originally intended for a later episode and then got bumped up to this one so they had to quickly fix the noun. Did anyone else notice that the word "Marisol" seemed kind of odd, like it had just been pasted in? It didn't flow with the rest of his dialogue.

That was the same scene? Perhaps he has another scene with the fed? I'm going to have to go rewatch it now.

That's not the same scene. From what I remember they're standing on some steps when H makes that commnet about contacting his wife. I remember cause it made the guy look small. :D Outside also I believe.

I thought the daughter's excuse for killing her stepfather was kind of lame...because he would have prevented her and her mother from spending quality time together.

Also, I get the feeling that the "mole" will be Alex since she seems to be fading into the background and a hint that the character might not return next season (hopefully my feeling is off).

Back