Lucy

Colonial Fleet Librarian
Premium Member
Information obtained from The Futon Critc:

CSI: MIAMI
Air Date: 5/1/06 (MONDAY)
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#422) "Open Water"

THE TEAM INVESTIGATES A DOUBLE HOMICIDE ABOARD A CRUISE SHIP DOCKED IN MIAMI, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, MAY 1

Magician Keith Barry Guest Stars

Scenes Shot at The Queen Mary Ship in Long Beach, Calif.

"Open Water" -- When a cruise ship docked in Miami is the scene of a double homicide, the team must find the killer, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, May 1 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Scott Lautanen directed the episode written by Ildy Modrovich & Marc Dube.

Magician Keith Barry guest stars. Some scenes for this episode were shot at The Queen Mary ship docked in Long Beach, Calif.

The CSIs find that the long list of suspects include a victim's wife who he met and married just seven days prior, her daughter, the ship's magician and the corrupt captain. However, the suspect list is narrowed down when the team discovers that a large sum of money was stolen from the safe in a victim's stateroom. Meanwhile, Horatio takes his relationship with Marisol to the next level.

Horatio Caine: David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne: Emily Procter
Eric Delko: Adam Rodriguez
Alexx Woods: Khandi Alexander
Ryan Wolfe: Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp: Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista: Eva LaRue
Marisol Delko: Alana De La Garza
Barry Reese: Keith Barry
Joseph Kayle: Leslie Odom, Jr.
Valera: Boti Bliss
Gwen Creighton: Sherilyn Fenn
Officer Aaron Jessop: Joel West
Aaron Peters: Armando Valdez-Kennedy
Mike Harris: Matt Norklum
Mandy Creighton: Courtnee Draper
Capt. Quentin Taylor: James Remar
Keith Murray: Chris Beetem
Agent Robert Wynn: Joel Polis
Dr. Lana Whitford: Valerie Pettiford
Rebecca McLaine: Katherine Leigey
Male Passenger: Richard Maczura

Re: Episode #422 'Open Water' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

so this is the ep where Horatio 'takes his relationship with Marisol to the next level'...i really really hope that doesn't mean what i think it means...

*sigh* still no stringbean...

other than that, the ep looks interesting

carlz31 said:
so this is the ep where Horatio 'takes his relationship with Marisol to the next level'...i really really hope that doesn't mean what i think it means...

i'm afraid it does

This is the episode where the proposal is going to be made, although I'm not sure if he proposes to her or she to him... the previews made it sound kind of like her asking him....

I see Officer Jessup is in another episode. Wonder if we'll be seeing more of him next year?

Mmmm... James Remar... I used to have a thing for him :p :lol:

carlz31 said:

Oh I'm sure it just means that they decide to get married :rolleyes:

Oh I like Jessop, I would like to see him become a regular patrol cop like they have regular homicide detectives, that would be cool :cool:

Are you trying to say Liz, that you're not exactly over the moon about the pending nuptuals?! :rolleyes: :lol:

I like Jessop too. I like to see links to the show's past. Reminds me that I'm still watching the same show - I think! ;)

yeah, i like Jessop...he reminds me of good ol' season 2

I for one am not happy about the H/M storyline but, I'm also at the place if H is doing this to make M's life more comfortable then well............I guess that's okay. I still feel she's the one chasing him.

Well I'm not really sure how I feel about the whole marriage thing :confused: Not seen this season so haven't picked up the nuances of the relationship but the clips I have seen I'm struggling to catch the emotion that would say they really love each other..well enough for marriage anyway :rolleyes:

I can see H wanting to fulfill a dying woman's wishes and make her last days special that is in his character but marriage is a bit far to go I think, I do feel she is driving the relationship and kinda using him though too :(

But it will all be short lived anyway so I needn't worry about it cause I will know what happens by the time I watch it :lol:

Plus are there no guests at this wedding :confused: saw the clip and it looks like them and Delko :eek: :lol:

This should probably be in the general spoiler forum but it was kinda a reply, sorry it was a bit long :rolleyes:

carlz31 said:
Ohh...oh, why did that image have to be put in my head...get it out! Out! *slaps head*

I was kind of hoping it would just mean "marriage." But I don't think the actual wedding takes place in this episode. Is a quasi-proposal really "the next level"? I hasten to clarify that I'm happy if it does. Better than the alternative.

Okay, that's it. I refuse to worry about it any more. Whatever happens or doesn't happen will unfold two nights from now, regardless of whether or not I speculate over it. Why am I still here speculating??

Lucy said:
I like Jessop too. I like to see links to the show's past. Reminds me that I'm still watching the same show - I think! ;)

:lol: I know how you feel Lucy. Sometimes we need that reminder because of that whole 'mixup' with The Bold And The Beautiful scripts. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'll watch this episode. speedmonkey2 and I rate episodes now on cows. So, I'll probably end up giving this one ....2 and a half cows out of 5. :lol:

speed_cochrane said:
Lucy said:

:lol: I know how you feel Lucy. Sometimes we need that reminder because of that whole 'mixup' with The Bold And The Beautiful scripts. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'll watch this episode. speedmonkey2 and I rate episodes now on cows. So, I'll probably end up giving this one ....2 and a half cows out of 5. :lol:

What does this have to do with Open Water?

Back