Episode #422 'Open Water' - Airing again on 30th Oct '06

Re: Episode #422 'Open Water' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

:lol: Ah, yes! Now I get it. There's been a script mix-up. That would explain everything. :rolleyes:

Cows? :lol: When was the last time you gave an episode (S4) 3 or more cows?

Lucy said:
Cows? :lol: When was the last time you gave an episode (S4) 3 or more cows?

Probably the last time they investigated a real case and left all the personal development garbage out so...Never :lol:

HAHA how could I forget our cow ratings! Gotta love cows...speed loves cows! lol. Well, that's a long story. Well...the last episode I would rate atleast a 3 cows rating would be....Gee you know what..probably sometime during s2. Maybe if DOnahue's lucky early s3...

heh! Speed sure loves his cows! :lol:

anyway, i really hope that the whole 'taking his relationship to the next leve' thing means the proposal and not the other thing...

speed_cochrane said:
Lucy said:
I like Jessop too. I like to see links to the show's past. Reminds me that I'm still watching the same show - I think! ;)

:lol: I know how you feel Lucy. Sometimes we need that reminder because of that whole 'mixup' with The Bold And The Beautiful scripts. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'll watch this episode. speedmonkey2 and I rate episodes now on cows. So, I'll probably end up giving this one ....2 and a half cows out of 5. :lol:

I don't think it's nice to cut cows to pieces. You should do full cow rating.

If it gets to be too much, maybe you can look into being a vegetarian ... 7 posts about cow rating, I totally forgot what the Open Water episode discussion was. :confused: Maybe someone can send me a PM where I can find some info about the Open Water episode.

Awww sorry creegan that sometimes we get carried away.

"next level" I have to say, I know it's rude, but I just wait for Aerosol to die. Info looks like... well, different kinf of storyline and biggest part of me waits for James Remar :D

*glueing cows back together to make Ducky happy*

I can't wait for Marisol to die either. I know it'll make Horatio upset for a while but hey he's been pretty crotchety for two seasons anyway so BRING IT ON.

Hopefully this episode will impress. (Though I can't see how unless they revert back to season 2 with the help from some divine miracle) So, I can't say I'm excited for tomorrow's episode, but hey it's CSI:Miami. How can I not watch? :lol:

EDIT:(No cows were hurt in the making of this post)

speed_cochrane said:
*glueing cows back together to make Ducky happy*

(Now cows were hurt in the making of this post)

That's some incredible super glue to hold cows together. What are NOW cows and why did you hurt them?

Wow, you guys are hilarious here!!
Anyways... yeah, I kind of feel the same way... the faster she dies, the better...

I sound so mean. I mean, she seems like a likable person, its just GROSS

eszmanda_luver said:
Wow, you guys are hilarious here!!
Anyways... yeah, I kind of feel the same way... the faster she dies, the better...

I sound so mean. I mean, she seems like a likable person, its just GROSS

I told you these guys were funny. They are glueing cows. I'm not sure why they hurt the NOW cows. They hate Marisol. I think they are trying to feed her to the sharks in this episode. Not sure everyone wants H and M to take their relationship to the next level....

creegan said:
That's some incredible super glue to hold cows together. What are NOW cows and why did you hurt them?

It was a spelling error in which I have fixed. I meant 'No' cows. No one's perfect. :p

*sits in anticipation for new episode, while making popcorn to throw at the tv in case of let downs*

I know what you meant, but after so much discussion of cows, I had to give you a little attention to the matter.

I have a feeling you will be throwing some popcorn, too, unless your expectations are diff than mine. Now, the actual episode itself, minus the H and M, may be pretty good though. It def sounds like a mystery. Many poss suspects.

It would be a great episode without all the personal development and angst. My expectations probably are different than yours creegan, but of course my expectations consist of season 2-type episodes. :rolleyes: Not like that's going to happen. Hopefully 'Open Water' will be good.

My cousin wanted me to watch last weeks ep of CSI New York (Not a fan) but anyway i was fliping throw the show and the promo for open water came on something i noticed about Ryan made me slowmotion it in the promo his hair is longer in the front and a lighter color now it could just be the lighting of the promo

Back