"Empty Eyes" Discussion *SPOILERS*

i CANT waaaaaiiit!! omgoodness!!!! THAT'S ALL I COULD THINK ABOUT TODAY!!!!!

i can't wait to FINALLY see some snickers moments!!

It going to be on tonight. Greg gets some disturbing information from Grissom about the civil suit filed against him.

I can't wait to see this episode tonight. Sara's drama centric, about time. They haven't have Sara's drama since Committed. Nick and Sara all right, Grissom and Sara too.

you might miss it?? that sucks:(

i dont really want to watch anymore vidoes or see anymore spoilers because it's gonna be on tonight and i dont want to anything else from the show to be given away:)

I am so glad I got a DVR now so I never have to worry about missing CSI again, although I will be home tonight to see it.

Eager to find out what the bad news Greg is going to get from Grissom too.

it looks like it is a surviving victim that grabs her...dont worry ..i dont think sarah is going anywhere

::jumps up and down clapping:: GIGGIDY GIGGIDY GIGG-GIGGDY GOOO!!! ok im done...

im not going to be able to sleep tonight!

GSRlove, you're right, it looked like the girl just swatted at her, no contact. it might have been overboard on the drama if sara were bleeding with a scratch though, maybe they decided to cut it.. 3 hours..AHHH!!!!!!!!! ::runs around jumping and skipping::

Back