"Empty Eyes" Discussion *SPOILERS*

It's going to be a long day at work tomorrow, waiting for the day to end and get home and wait for CSI to come on. The previews look great.

lol....yup....less then 24 hours to go and still counting.

I am concerned for Greg, I can only hope and pray for a happy ending for him, but at this moment, it doesn't sound like its gonna happen anytime soon.

I am also lookin forward to the GSR moments aswell...*claps hands*..and finding out why thay girl freaked Sara so much. Is that girl suppose to survive???

yeah..she dies in her arms..totally heart wrenching

and think of it this way...the girl was under a bed...what was your worst fear when you were little? monster under the bed (at least for me lol) then actually looking under one and something reach out and grab at you...CRAZY scary!

Is it just me, or did it look like Sara did not get scratched. The woman reached out towards her, and Sara backed away. When we got the close-up of Sara, she had no cut on her face.

Guess we will see later tonight (Oh my gosh. tonight. is. the. new. episode. squeeeeeeee)

Well...I wasn't sure....I thought the spoiler said "sara is haunted by dying girls words"....but the clip threw me a little off..........

*excited theres no reruns, and basketball on...But a brand new eppy*

DJRideout said: Well...I wasn't sure....I thought the spoiler said "sara is haunted by dying girls words"....but the clip threw me a little off....
The into description on this thread state: While processing the house where several showgirls were murdered, Sara is haunted by the terrified eyes and cryptic dying words of the sixth victim she discovers.

So you weren't off, but lets remember that clips are usually cut and basically spliced together to for an intriguing reason to watch without giving away any real spoiler. Hence the reason when we watch the show we see the clips in parts through out. ;)

Back