"Empty Eyes" Discussion *SPOILERS*

haha:p!

yeah, greg gets the new during the episode.i think at the beginning (to what i've heard). i think that the victim is grabbing sara (not trying to kidnap her, to get her attention).

everyone is saying this is sara-centered, but i think it's kinda like, the whole team. yeah, someone dies in sara's arms but... seems like the whole team is really hit hard but this case. I LOVE IT!

I am also looking forward to the end so we can see the promo for next week, hopefully it will be full of Greggo goodness.

Nicky & Greg in a scene together is also what I am looking forward to seeing tonight.

i think its sara centric only b/c the first vic dies in her arms then the...eh hem..guy who killed them.. i wont say anything cause they probably cut that part.. shows no remorse for it and sara is hit hard at the end. i really hope we learn more about her past in this one.

Guys lets remember this is a discussion thread of the episode not a play by play of each scene in the episode.

Also please remember that double posting (ie posting one post right after another) is a no-no.

Thank you. ;)

yay the preview for next week, get ready for a greg-centric episode...

hate to see
aaron and his mom still terrorizing Greg

I was kind of disappointed about the lack of focus on the crime, you know what I mean?
In the other mass murders, it showed how it affected them, but the main focus was the victims.

I didn't like the civil suite thing either. It was like 30 seconds worth of tape. That kind of sucked.

I liked how Hodges had a little bit of time, but I was mad about how they kept mentioning Wendy running DNA but she wasn't on there once.

And just a quick question.
when Sara said "My date cancelled."
and Grissom answered "I'm sure he had a good reason."

I'm assuming it was Grissom was her date..?

Ooh, I get to be the first review, awesome. this is my first time seeing an ep with everyine else at this time!
How will Greg come up with that money?
And Hodges was seen. Obviously. By who, I don't know, but I have a strong feeling. I don't think I would have handled it any differently.
That guy being the killer was freaky. I'm not very close to Sara, but my heart did go out to her at the end.
I liked Nick's attitude throughout the whole thing.

So i'm stupid, but does Greg have to pay those people money or whatever. Yeah i'm stupid. I don't like Hodges, but i really did like his little moment there. Promo looked awesome for next week

Wow the whole ep kind of creeped me out. It was really good though.
I think Hodges should have not picked up that phone. That was not the best move on his part, but everyone makes mistakes at some point. Proves he is not as great as he thinks he is. :lol:
I am thinking the county is paying for the civil suit since they were the ones who came down with the deal. But still does not help Greg, like he said makes him look guilty.

I like it. IT was good, except the part the money Greg and the city has to paid Aaron and his mother. Greg don't have paid them, he own them nothing because Aaron's brother is a murderer. 2.5 Millions! I thought Greg will faint when he heard about how much he has to paid. How the world he will come up with the money? He don't have it.

I do not think he will get in trouble for it...maybe a slap on the hand but that is about it.

that was a wrong thing to do...maybe he was thinking good intensions, but it was SO wrong......

Back