"Empty Eyes" Discussion *SPOILERS*

xfcanadian, we've all had this conversation with you many, many times. And I'm getting tired of repeating myself. Read what we've written above.

Not any more he isn't. As of season 5, Greg became as much of a starring character as the rest of the team, except for Grissom and Catherine. He's an investigator now and that's where he's going to stay if his fans have anything to say about it. At least that's the way I see it.

I love Greg, like I said, and I agree that he is one of the investigators, but as of Season 7, Sofia Curtis and David Hodges are "main characters" as well, but I would still firmly file them under supporting.

I know what you're saying, and I'm SO glad that Greg has a many story arc this season, but I don't think that in terms of the overall show that they've put him on par with Sara or Nick.

Anyway, on to another matter, I just saw some more previews of "Empty Eyes" and there was a little bit more added. In one quickie scene, someone tells Greg that he's off the case. I don't think it was Grissom. I just saw part of the guy's back and it may have been the Sheriff or UnderSheriff who told Greg that. Not positive though.

Another scene shows Greg raising his voice to Demetrius' mother. He said something like "It's not on me!" and he looked angry! You go, Greg! Tell her how you really feel!

I've said it before, but man, I'm so stoked for this episode!

Are you sure that's not for Big Shots?

xfcanadian, we've all had this conversation with you many, many times. And I'm getting tired of repeating myself. Read what we've written above.

I am sick of no one understanding what I am saying.

xfcanadian said:

It's not that nobody is understanding what you are saying. Just not everyone agrees with it, and is stating their opinion about your opinion.

This doesn't need to become an arguement thread, I'd hate to see it closed since this was a wonderful episode.

Back to something drool-worthy; How hot was Nick in this episode? :eek: He was concerned about Sara, but let her do what she wanted. I loved their scene together.

Back to something drool-worthy; How hot was Nick in this episode? He was concerned about Sara, but let her do what she wanted. I loved their scene together.

Nick was SO adorable.

I love the fact that George Eads can make Grave Danger continuity with his eyes and a head-tilt. He never really gets much recognition, but he so deserves it.

gsrLOVE said:
xfcanadian said:

It's not that nobody is understanding what you are saying. Just not everyone agrees with it, and is stating their opinion about your opinion.

This doesn't need to become an arguement thread, I'd hate to see it closed since this was a wonderful episode.

Back to something drool-worthy; How hot was Nick in this episode? :eek: He was concerned about Sara, but let her do what she wanted. I loved their scene together.

Nick was good in this eppy ;)

But I don't think you understand what I am trying to explain. I don't care if people agree with my view, but I am getting a lot of responses telling me I am wrong, when I am not trying to be right or wrong. For example, I stated I don't like how GSR is taking over the show for me, and explained how its affecting the rest of the show. But I keep getting the 'but your wrong, its only in a small part of the episodes' comment. Yeah, I know that, I just explained why I think its affecting the REST of the show. It is getting frustrating.

Right. You are saying how YOU feel it's taking over the show, and we are saying that for us it is not true.

GSR did not take over this episode, in my opinion. It was a nice punctuation mark to a good episode, not its whole reason for being - for ME.

My opinion.

My feelings.

My thought.

I think you are "wrong" in your opinion, only because it is not what mine is, but I am not saying you cannot HAVE an opinion, just that I disagree with yours.

I don't believe GSR is taking over. You do. It's a discussion board. We're discussing it.

^^^ sarah, i think it cannot be said any simplier. if this won't work, i give up, lol.

sarahvma said:
Right. You are saying how YOU feel it's taking over the show, and we are saying that for us it is not true.

GSR did not take over this episode, in my opinion. It was a nice punctuation mark to a good episode, not its whole reason for being - for ME.

My opinion.

My feelings.

My thought.

I think you are "wrong" in your opinion, only because it is not what mine is, but I am not saying you cannot HAVE an opinion, just that I disagree with yours.

I don't believe GSR is taking over. You do. It's a discussion board. We're discussing it.

No one is right or wrong with opinions. I am not right or wrong, it is subjective. I don't think my views are right. People keep telling me that it isn't taking over the show because it is only in the show for 30 seconds. I am not saying they are wrong for pointing this out, but that I already explained that I realize this, and gave reasons how its affecting the REST of the show. I am not saying they are wrong, but just getting frustrated that they are not reading my explanations!

Guys'. This thread will end up being locked. As far as I know Destiny has stated for us to stop arguing about it.

Can't we all come to an agreement that not everybody shares the same view of the episode?

Some hate it.

Some like it.

Some love it.

And some are neutral, and think there's been better, but it was a good episode overall.

If you disliked it, that's fine! I mean, I disliked "Monster in the Box" I thought it was a boring episode, but I was totally thrilled about this one.

And all I can keep thinking about is Nick, 'cause he was so friggen' hot in the episode. Cute, adorable.

And GSR of course, 'cause their my favorite ship.

Maybe to get on a happier note..

What was everyone's favorite part or scene of Empty Eyes?

lol. Yay for janitorial staff!

I'd say that it would probably be (none of my GSR friends throw anything! lol) when Nick and Sara are just discussing the case, and then later when he smiles as she runs for the ambulance. I've missed their friendship a lot, and was glad to see it back in full force.

I liked the part with Warrick. It was nice to see him get some screentime.

And I will keep arguing if people keep pointing something out that I already explained. Read my posts! How many times do I have to say I don't care if people like GSR...

Back