Emily/Calleigh #9: 'Charlie's missing 4th Angel!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emily's performance was superb last night, she defenitely brought out the best in Calleigh,
and finally some emotion, hope to keep seeing some of that in the next episodes. I am also happy we are getting more of Calleigh, anyways does anybody have anything for next weeks ep for Cal?

Im so looking forward to see those epi's there still not on over here, but i cant waith for them.. Poor eric and cool Emily also poor her. .I just wanna give her a hug...

Thinking about giving it to her???

Ya I want to give her a hug too. You know, Emily is such a good actress. She is unbelievable, I love her emotions.

Um... no, not me. But someone really handsome that shall go unnamed is!! ;) :D I'm writing a fanfic; that's why I need the info. So, does anybody know if she has a favorite flower?

I dont think Calleigh has a favorite flower, but try maybe yellow tulips? I dunno why, but they've always seemed like a flower she'd like. :p

Tulips are Calleigh's favorite flowers, it was in an episode, I believe. Didn't her father sent them or something? Anyway, tulips. Don't know about the colour. Should I be interested in this fic? :p

[ot]YAY for Vera becoming a mod![/ot] :D

I looked at some caps of Man Down, and I saw tears in her eyes. That's amazing. Calleigh with tears in her eyes. I can't wait for this ep, I'll hopefully see it later this week. Either way, I'm impressed by her amazing acting skills.

:lol: Nikki, I think you are a living manual for Calleigh and you know the other person and the couple ;)
I didn't realize the tulips in any episode :eek: (and thank you hon! *huggles* :D )

I saw the watery eyes too! Thank god for Leela's screen caps! This is pure emotion, like...I don't know... delkolover? mentioned somewhere in the episode thread: it's a bit harder to show the subtle emotions than shouting out s/th

I so want to see this episode!

Calleigh's father sends her yellow tulips in Double Cap (1x19), and then was when we found out about them being her fave flowers. :)

Of course her father would have never sent her red roses, but I still was quite pleased to see Cal's favourite flowers were not the usual (though still beautiful) roses, though I've always seen her as an Orchid type, I don't know why... Sweet and savage, maybe. :lol:

Btw, when the heck are TPTB bringing Duke back? I miss that old dude! Calleigh always swings so beautifully from joy to blueness when he's around... *shuts Angst Whore heart up*

Thanks for the info, guys! :D I saw "Double Cap" a long time ago, but I hadn't paid attention back then to the flowers. Yellow tulips it is!

You should be interested, Dutchie. :p After all, my favorite handsomest CSI's gonna be sending it to her in that fic that I'm writing for you. ;) Sorry that's taking a bit long. I've been feeling rather tired and lethargic lately. But I promise I'm working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back