Emily/Calleigh #9: 'Charlie's missing 4th Angel!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe, where do you find the time to make them hehe. I keep meaning to, but I'm scared lol.

Oh, opinions on last night?????

Jodie
xxx

Last nite :confused:? Making avatars is easy I just crop various pictures or scans and resize them using Microsoft picture editor until its the right size :cool: as for the time I have no life :p

Hehe, me either! But I always manage to procrastinate BIG time when it comes to fics/pics.

Monday night, the premire! Oh, You're British :( Sorry, I forgotted *meep*

xxxx

Just seen (Backstabbers) Calleigh's scene with the little girl was brill. Thanks for all the pics that have been posted here in the last few days :)

Yeah, just shows how great she is with kids. Like in Big Mommas House 2, if all y'all have seen it, she's great with her kids... even though they are a little...odd. :lol:

Ha, I was watching that before, she's so amazingly versitile as an actress, another reason why she is my inspiration when it comes to my own acting. :D

xxxx

Yeah HC that was the first time I'd seen the episode too was very cute :D ... adorlo yes we in the UK must suffer :( *meep* indeedy :( ... btw I finally got around to seeing BMH2 the other day love that crazy kid leaping off of things ... if I have a kid thats what it'll be like nutty and disaster prone :devil:

Welcome Abilene pull up a pew and enjoy the Emilisciousness :lol: ... I like your banner, Catherine & Sofia are my fav Vegas characters :D

She was really nice in the season premiere :D

I just realised that the thread is almost at 1000 posts...hmmm ;)

Where does it tell you that? Have we any new froum names yetty????

:) Welcome Abilene. Grab a drink from the bar and join the maddness.

xx

I'll lock this thread now and if someone would like to open the new one, that would be great. :D Once you guys have decided on a name, we'll edit it in. :)

Link to Thread #10

*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back