Emily/Calleigh #9: 'Charlie's missing 4th Angel!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jep, those pictures are awesome, darkeyez! :)

But like Nikki once already stated, this thread is a bit lacking in good discussions, and hopefully we can start a new one:

does everybody knows that Emily will produce and star in a new movie, which is called 'Dollars', and hopefully have its premiere this year?
Just follow the link to the article and get your own impressions (you need to scroll down a bit...)

It's really exciting, I hope Germany will show this movie too (though I don't believe in it... :rolleyes: ) and though most of you will already know it, some might not - so share your thoughts with us! ;)

I remember reading that article when it first came out...I really hope they show the movie here in the U.S. or it goes to DVD so I can buy it. It will be nice to see Emily in another dramatic role other than her role on 'Miami' and the fact that she will be playing both roles means extra Emily in the movie!!

I haven't heard when it is due out....so if anyone hears be sure to tell the rest of us.

I don't think these have been posted but I found these pics of Emily at IMDB from the Gen Art and Acura Present The New Garde Fashion Show

Image 2
Image 1

I first heard about this movie a few weeks ago, and I have to say I'm proud of my Emily... She's getting busier and busier, and this Dollars is eliciting my curiousity. I can't wait to see double Emily on screen, that must be like the most awesome view in the world. :lol:
And she's becoming a business woman, with all this starring/producing/whatevering... Slow down, girl, I can't follow you! :eek:
I think this proves Emily's not just a pretty face shoved onto a screen only to get audience... She's woman, a complete woman, before being an actress. I don't like to hear people label her as the "pretty blonde ballistics girl in CSI Miami", cause she does a lot more, and actually the best of her is unknown to the most of the poeple. For example I think she she was absolutely stunning in The West Wing. Unluckily, she hasn't had many chances to show her talent with Calleigh, and that'sa pity, since she could bring so much in the show. *hints at TPTB* ;)

I believe the purpose of the topic Vera brought up was to start some good discussion about Emily, and not just stop by to say how gorgeous she is (which she really is ;)).
C'mon, there's so much to say about her, I don't think y'all can see only her beauty... For instance, what do you think about her first experience as a producer?

^ I'm very curious about the movie and looking forward to it :) Her first experience as producer, she made a great choice for a film noir (I so love those movies) :D And then she is going to act 2 roles in the movie :) She's a very busy person but I repect her so much for that ;) I can't wait for the release of the movie :D

I think its great that Emily wants to try her hand at producing. It just shows how talented she really is, plus the fact that she is going to act in this movie as well. I would still see it if she was only going to produce it.

xanessa said:
Were you talking to me,Calleigh??

To anyone. ;) We really should to keep the discussion up over here, cause it's kind of pointless to just squeal out how beautiful she looks, and how perfect her hair is, yada yada yada... Let's just go a little deeper, I'm sure Emily would love to see our concept of her goes beyond her undeniable gorgeous looks, if she ever happened to read this thread. :)

I would still see it even if she was an extra. But it takes a long time for movies to get on the silver screen once you just found out about them.

_Calleigh_ said:
I don't like to hear people label her as the "pretty blonde ballistics girl in CSI Miami", cause she does a lot more, and actually the best of her is unknown to the most of the poeple. For example I think she she was absolutely stunning in The West Wing.

I agree with you 110%. Emily is more than just a pretty face. She's an amazing actress with so much talent that just captivates her audience. It is unfortunate that she hasn't had much of an opportunity to really showcase her skills. I love her as Calleigh but I think my favorite role to date is as Ainsely Hayes. She was remarkable in that role. Emily is quite versatile and has proven that she can nail any role handed to her.

I think that this movie that she is starring/producing in will highlight said talents and everyone (esp. Hollywood & tptb, because we already know...) will truly see the potential she has. Despite what medium it comes out in, I look forward to watching her in this film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back