Emily/Calleigh #9: 'Charlie's missing 4th Angel!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really really really want to see that episode,, I almost can't wait! Jake kissed her! what did they say to eachother? I only saw the pic's,, (BTW Thank you Leela :p)

You're welcome!
We couldn't here what was said during the kiss scene, because it was part of a montage with music over it at the end of the episode... ;)

Got some news:
Emily helps launching the 'Doing More for Pets' Campaign, which "honors rescued pets that have overcome great odds to survive and thrive under harrowing circumstances, thanks to the incredible hard work and dedication of small pet rescue organizations."

"The images and stories of these 10 pets are very heart-warming and compelling," said Emily Procter. "I'm in awe of the unwavering spirit of these animals, and I'm honored to help share their incredible stories. As an owner of a rescued cat with his own extraordinary story, I really want these pets and the amazing people who rescued them to get the recognition they so truly deserve." (Source: prnewswire.com)

Awwwwww! :)

The official website to vote for these stories and pets is HERE!

Leela said:
You're welcome!
We couldn't here what was said during the kiss scene, because it was part of a montage with music over it at the end of the episode... ;)

Got some news:
Emily helps launching the 'Doing More for Pets' Campaign, which "honors rescued pets that have overcome great odds to survive and thrive under harrowing circumstances, thanks to the incredible hard work and dedication of small pet rescue organizations."

"The images and stories of these 10 pets are very heart-warming and compelling," said Emily Procter. "I'm in awe of the unwavering spirit of these animals, and I'm honored to help share their incredible stories. As an owner of a rescued cat with his own extraordinary story, I really want these pets and the amazing people who rescued them to get the recognition they so truly deserve." (Source: prnewswire.com)

Awwwwww! :)

The official website to vote for these stories and pets is HERE!

this woman is amazing!!!
she's beautiful and she have a very big hearth!!!
i hope to find in my life a woman with these wonderful valors...but you emily are really unique! ;)

So sad i have not seen that episode but have seen every other episode that Calleigh played.She is so cute and strong.May be othe actress cant play like her....
She is a bullet woman!!!

Wow, Leela! :D I have a rescued dog and my brother has a reescued cat.. :) Thanks for that... and the link! :D I'll go check it out right away! :D

Go Emily!

I watched Big Momma's House 2 for the first time last night and though I was going to die laughing. Watching her introduce Big Momma to the kid s had me rolling and when Big Momma was teaching the girls to dance and Emily's dancing to. OMG it was too much.

Those were awesome! Thanks for posting. Where is pic 6 from? an awards show of some kind? if so, do you know which one.

This woman is just sooo bubbly all the time...it amazes me how much energy she has.

delkolover said:
Those were awesome! Thanks for posting. Where is pic 6 from? an awards show of some kind? if so, do you know which one.

I think that picture is from the Country Music Awards. I don't know which year exactly (2003 or 2004) ;) Lovely pictures Kerosene :D Thanks for posting!

That pic is from 2004. (But she also was there in 2003 and 2005 ;))

Here's one from 2003:
acma03a.jpg

And from 2005:
acma05a.jpg

Leela you always have the best Emily pics!! You must spend a heluva lot of time looking for them and by all means keep it up :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back