Emily/Calleigh #9: 'Charlie's missing 4th Angel!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all... Kerosene... thanks for the pics! I love the one of her and her mom, just gorgeous... I can totally see where she gets her beauty from ;) like someone up there^^ said ;)

and Skylar, that is an awesome avvie.... I will probably find it in one of my google raids...hehe :devil: I find all sorts of things when I do that :p

I've seen that picture somewhere. I just can't remember...it's on the tip of my tongue...um get back to y'all on that! :D

I've seen it to. I just can't recall where.
Any news of if Emily is planing any summer projects? Movies? Anything?

I know. At least her at some events so we get new pictures.
I mean Marg did Mr. Brooks...there has to be something!

I've founded a beautiful piccie that I've never saw before:

610021014591470.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Maartje, that [ic is so gorgeous....

Now, it is time for an O gosh face of my own.. :devil: I just realised I've been wearing my hair like that all day! :lol: I didn't do it on purpose, but yeah.. :p

Also, I have some great news (not that y'alls would care anyway :lol: :p) But I'm getting seasons 1-5 of The West Wing on DVD in about 8/9 weeks! :lol: Mom had to put it on lay-by, but I can't wait 'till I get it.. :D I also get a laptop style carrier bag with the 'The West Wing' logo on it :D soo cute :lol: and I save $350 on it compared to if I bought the seasons seperately :p

I guess that's what I call a good day in my books... :lol:

Thanks Bullet_Girl :)
I'm so jealous , But I'm also very happy for you :p
When I work and have money I'm going to buy almost everything you can buy with Emily in it :p CSi: miami, west wing, and other stuff like that :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back