Emily/Calleigh #9: 'Charlie's missing 4th Angel!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're for a mood theme on LiveJournal, Maartje. I think I've got RTL figured out. They're now airing re-runs on Tuesday and new episodes on Friday. There wasn't 'that' much Calleigh in Internal Affairs, but the bit that was in it was just fine. I like how she subtly tried to get information from the night shift CSI, whose name I forgot now. It did work :p

I love the dorky picture!!!
I was watching a grizzly murder last night and kept cracking up (cause I kept replaying it) when Calleigh says, "First a killer bear and now a killer duck?" The way she says duck crack me up..

Also if someone feels really nice and wouldn't mind making me a moving icon of her saying killer duck I would love you forever.

Dutchie said:
There wasn't 'that' much Calleigh in Internal Affairs, but the but that was in it was just fine. I like how she subtly tried to get information from the night shift CSI, whose name I forgot now. It did work :p

I loved Calleigh in the episode from yesterday. When she was running fingerprints and the other night shift CSI was like: You can't come here. She said: Can't I run my own fingerprints? :lol: I always love her being a little bitchy :p

Dutchie said:
They're for a mood theme on LiveJournal, Maartje. I think I've got RTL figured out. They're now airing re-runs on Tuesday and new episodes on Friday. There wasn't 'that' much Calleigh in Internal Affairs, but the but that was in it was just fine. I like how she subtly tried to get information from the night shift CSI, whose name I forgot now. It did work :p

Thanks Dutchie :)
I liked the but to in yesterday's episode, she was really great in that scene :p

Ok, so I took the time and made this KillerDuck icon... but I think it's too big for this board... :(
You can use it somewhere else though ;)

Ok, so:
killerduck.gif

hi all the last episode in my opinion was lameo big time emily looked great period her last scene was great but that was it every thing else stunk

did anyone wonder how she was able to walk in the beach with those shoes i mean those were very high and thin heels

Is it just me or does she look blue-white-hot in black tight fitting clothes like she wore in the last few episodes and especially in the season finale.

did anyone wonder how she was able to walk in the beach with those shoes i mean those were very high and thin heels

Practice, practice, practice.. ;) I do it all the time and I haven't broken my ankles yet :p

Hmmm.... Leela, love the Killer Duck icon, the duck is just the sweetest :D

I'm doing a bunch of new Emily themed things, and I'll link to them for yas when I'm done.

I just totally found out that Emily P did infomorcials. On Sat., i"m just flipping through the channels when i see Emily smiling more then ever, talking aBout this product Youthful Essence. Some skin care product. But now i have an itch to buy it, but i know better. :lol: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back