Emily/Calleigh #9: 'Charlie's missing 4th Angel!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it when Calleigh wears those enormous heels.

Just wait for this episode, she runs across sand in heels.

Only she could do it. Eva tries, but she just can't do it.

Heels and a gun... perfection in an unperfect world.

Megan <3

MegantheMonster said:
I love it when Calleigh wears those enormous heels.

Just wait for this episode, she runs across sand in heels.

Only she could do it. Eva tries, but she just can't do it.

Heels and a gun... perfection in an unperfect world.

Megan <3

^^I tryed to run with heals and i've you do it long enough and practice enough you can run as Calleigh on them..
But it isnt strange for her to wear them at all because she is so tiny. I like that but i can think of it like its not so nice. *saying it niceley and now how it is to be short*.
But what i saw of her and the shoes is that the heels aren't so small. She so lucky with that.

**okay enough blabbering from me sorry for it** :p

ooooh... Kerosene.... I love all those piccies *snags* thanks! :D

Emily does have an amazing ability to run in heels like that, but such... talent ;) takes alot, and I mean alot of practice... I practice all the time :p I even got away with wearing my 3 inch heels to school once :lol:

And I have known about it for a while, but it rocks that Emily 'Stuck it to them' (meaning the writers) I would never have the nerve to do that. Well, maybe I would, but I'd have to be really pissed about something... :lol: Otherwise, I'm pretty happy to go along with most things our writer/director ( my classes drama teacher :p ) tells us, whether it be act out a certain scene like this or that you can't wear heels... :lol:

Bullet_Girl said:
And I have known about it for a while, but it rocks that Emily 'Stuck it to them' (meaning the writers) I would never have the nerve to do that. Well, maybe I would, but I'd have to be really pissed about something... :lol: Otherwise, I'm pretty happy to go along with most things our writer/director ( my classes drama teacher :p ) tells us, whether it be act out a certain scene like this or that you can't wear heels... :lol:
Sorry to be dense, but what exactly was it she did? Was she not happy with her character?

No, uhmm.... this this is the quote I was referring to:

She wanted wear heels on the show and the writers told her that a cop don't wear 3 inch heels and work in them she was like "I do and I can."

Sorry for causing any confusion ;)

Yes she does!
Omg, I haven't been here for a while..
Im so sorry to all!
I love all the new piccies,
Especially Leela; I love your site!! I think its the best 'FanSite' ever.

*comes out of hiding*

*blushes*

Thanks Angela! :D
You're getting some cuteness for that nice comment:

normal_emilyagency03a.jpg

normal_emilyagency02a.jpg

Those are agency pics from the early/mid '90s... (The big versions are at the gallery btw.)

Maartje said:
Hey guys,
for all the dutch people in here: CSI: Miami is on thuesday and friday now, I don't know why but yesterday I was watching tv and there was a new episode of CSI Miami on rtl 4 :eek: I was freakin' out! thank god I only missed the begin of it ;)
next week CSI miami is on thuesday and friday too!
Bye,
Maartje

I saw it too, thanks to the commercial I didn't miss it. I think they want to reach a certain point in this season before going on Summer Stop maybe.

Which brings me to the fact that this episode was 'backstabbers' and OMG Calleigh is great with kids. She was so good with Emma. This woman is going to make a perfect mother.

Which brings me to the fact that this episode was 'backstabbers' and OMG Calleigh is great with kids. She was so good with Emma. This woman is going to make a perfect mother.

^^ You are so right about that Nikki, i was wondering the same. I loved her with Emma, she was so sweet and her voice went so warm and caring. I loved her like that, I hope she gets a child because she will be a sweet mother but a good one to with her rules and so on. Mean this well..

I loved her anyway in this epi its was great and her red blouse who she looks stunning in it. So pretty and what i noticed was the way she walked. With her hips like a model. (i do the same but with me it doesnt looks so sexy and hot :rolleyes:)..

ps. I found this pic of Calleigh behind the wheel in a hummer.. :eek: Just look how small she is on the second pic.. The Hummer is mega big for her but it is so cute..

Yeah, that was a great episode ;) She was so cute with Emma..
Great pics Leela! I love them ;)
But I hate summer stops :(
-_-"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back