Emily/Calleigh #9: 'Charlie's missing 4th Angel!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree with you guys! i'm so furios with the writers and the producers!!!
they give to calleigh not much space and lines.
i'm so disappointed!!!
calleigh is the most loved character after horatio i think...why the writers and the producers ignore this????????? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I agree with you too! It's unfair,, this week in HOlland was the episode: 'Death eminent' and she was having a few lines :mad: and Boa Vista was speaking up the whole episode...
Did anyone notice that Calleigh was wearing a dress or a skirt in Death Eminent? At the end when she was walking to Martha's father.. ;)
And yesterday I was sitting in my class,,,
teacher: Maartje, who would you like to meet?
Maartje: I would like to meet Emily Procter...
Teacher: uhm....
class: .....
Maartje: You know? from CSI Miami?
Teacher: *raises eyebrows*
I wanna move to another country,, a country where they do know who Emily Procter is! Nobody knows from her here,,, exept my friends and family of course. And my Dutch brothers and sisters from CSI Files ...
Well, gotta go :) I have to find a house in America... ;)
Maartje

Nice find, Angela!! ;) Thanks!
That picture was taken in August 2004, when Emily and Dave were both in Vegas for an episode of Celebrity Poker Showdown.
Dave was getting a tattoo and obviously got a cut on his face during the process... That's his comment to the picture:
"Fortunately, my forensic science friend, Emily Proctor from CSI: Miami, quickly diagnosed the situation as being nothing more than a superficial scratch that would easily heal in a week or two. We are still waiting for my blood work to come back from the lab."
Hehehe... looked that up in his blog... I really have too much time on my hands...

last night i have a strange dream....i dream the new calleigh love....and he was.........flack!!!!yes,flack from csi:ny!
strange but interesting crossover couple!
they looks so beautiful together!!!!!
what dou you think about:FLACLEIGH!!! :D :D :D

Leela said:
Nice find, Angela!! ;) Thanks!
That picture was taken in August 2004, when Emily and Dave were both in Vegas for an episode of Celebrity Poker Showdown.
Dave was getting a tattoo and obviously got a cut on his face during the process... That's his comment to the picture:
"Fortunately, my forensic science friend, Emily Proctor from CSI: Miami, quickly diagnosed the situation as being nothing more than a superficial scratch that would easily heal in a week or two. We are still waiting for my blood work to come back from the lab."
Hehehe... looked that up in his blog... I really have too much time on my hands...

:lol: :lol:dave is a very lucky guy!!! :D

and Boa Vista was speaking up the whole episode...
OOOOH! I hate TPTB! Calleigh has been in it from 1x00 and deserves more than what you guys are takling about........I mean, BoaVista isn't even that popular... (I like her but thats besides the point) If you could see me now, you would be able to see the smoke coming from my ears! *grmuble*

Okay, I have had my grumble/rant....now I am feeling only SLIGHTLY better...... I bet I'm gonna get annoyed all over again when it airs in Australia.... :lol:

rummy80, please try not to double post. You have up to 24 hours to use your 'edit' function if you would like to add more to your previous post. Thank you. :)

Is anyone missing the happy/kick butt Calleigh from previous seasons? I know the writers are focusing on the Eric storylines and such now, but that's no reason to turn the tough bullet girl into a dumb blond! (I can say that because I am blond) She just stands around and looks pretty these days. We all know that Calleigh is the heart of the team, so let's get it back that way! :)

Hey, does anyone know of an address that I could write to to get an autographed picture of Emily? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I was wondering why all the hate, i know and i miss calleigh on the screen to. But i dont think we have to be so hateful against natalia boa vista, she made a mistake but she is learning from it. Besides that i thinks its pretty cool how Calleigh takes her stand towards her and show us that you can be nice to someone even when they make mistakes. Im proud of that. Finaly someone who can be normal with it... But he this is my opoin towards this hole thing. (dont mean to hurt someone with it ;))

I thinks she will be more part of csi again but he Emily is also doing so many things that it isnt strange that Calleigh is a bit different now.. I hope to see more movies with Emily pretty soon i hope..

Berylla Nienna I agree with you there. I really liked how Calleigh was the bigger person and accepted Natalia despite what had happened. It really showed her true character and what we love about her. She's accepting and she doesn't continue to judge those after the fact. :)

Like you said, others may not feel the same but I have that much more respect for Calleigh.

CaRWash_Cutie, it does seem like she's been put on a pedestal to act pretty and she doesn't get much dialogue to work with. I know she's had a couple of storylines this season and they were all great, but the only thing I really loved about this season regarding Calleigh's character was when she sat with the child inside the store. I'd rather have more tender scenes like that then have Calleigh being shot, fighting with an ex-boyfriend and getting angry with suspects. I do agree with you in a sense though that the kickass Calleigh should appear more frequently because she isn't just a pretty blonde BUT I liked the softer and more personal Calleigh as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back