Emily/Calleigh #9: 'Charlie's missing 4th Angel!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
speed_cochrane: You do have a point. I had forgotten about that scene with the child this season. One of my favorite Calleigh moments definitely! I also really like the scenes when she plays "big sister" to Ryan and Eric. The balance between "caring Calleigh" and "crimefighter Calleigh" has been a bit off this season, that's all I was saying. I really like the fact that the CSI Miami character are well rounded.

So, since we haven't had a lot of Calleigh lately, what do you guys think Calleigh's next big storyline should be?

Emily in Jerry Maguire (1996):

jerryt03.jpg

jerryt06.jpg

:p

And this thread is discussionless yet again. Where's Luna when you need her? ;)

Oh! But wait! My eye spots a questions asked by CaRWash Cutie: So, since we haven't had a lot of Calleigh lately, what do you guys think Calleigh's next big storyline should be?

As for my answer, I know that not everyone agrees, but I'm still waiting for her father to return. And I would like to know anything, really anything at all about her family or past. We've only seen her father, but we've never heard anything about her mother, or the three (three right?) brothers she's supposed to have. I mean, they'd have to turn up eventually, right? Or maybe they still live in Louisiana? I'd like to know, that's for sure.

Geni, I loved the moment she had with the little girl (Emma), and how sweet and concerned she was. The one thing that seemed out of character for me though, is then when Ryan told her about his mistake, she said she didn't need an explenation or something like that and just to search for something else. Now, shipperness aside, IMO Calleigh would be exactly the type to want an explenation. I don't know.

I actually liked Death Eminent...but I guess I'm not in the big group with that :lol:

:lol: I really didn't like that movie, but Emily was so young and cute... Not much different from now, actually, but look at her! I can just picture that being Calleigh in her Academy days, playing all sexy (to her mates' delight :p). It's the first time that I come to think of a teenage Calleigh, and, omg, she must have been the hottest *cough*and kinkiest*cough* blondie in the whole school.
I know Calleigh's not that kind of girl now, but I can see her as the a cheerleader in high school, with an awesome red and white uniform. *shuts up and goes dreaming elsewhere* :lol:

My fav episodes are:
Going Under to :p
And Body Count was cool to because she was so funny in it,
And uhmm.. Under the Influence!
:lol:

my fave three episodes are:

Going Under (everyone seems to love this one! :D)
Dispo Day (can't get over the Hummingbird on 6 cups of coffee :lol:
EDIT: I changed my mind....I like 'Death Pool 100' better :p *giggle* Cal gets pissy at Ryan :D

That is Reba McIntyre. She is a country singer here in the U.S. and she has her own TV show....which I am not entirely sure if it still aorund or not.

Lately, it seems ALL Cal is does is get pissy at Ryan!! I love it :lol:

Anyway, does anyone know when the Toyota Pro Celebrity race is?

delkolover said:
Anyway, does anyone know when the Toyota Pro Celebrity race is?
According to toyota.com, the race is scheduled for Saturday, April 14.

Scheduled to participate are:
* Emily Procter (16-1) Actress, best known for her role of Calleigh Duquesne in CBS' CSI: Miami and recurring guest role on NBC's The West Wing
* Aisha Tyler (20-1) Actress, stand-up comedian and occasional writer. NAACP Image Award winner. Former host of Talk Soup. TV appearances include Ghost Whisperer, CSI, 24, Friends. Film work includes "The Santa Clause" 2 & 3 and the upcoming feature comedy "Balls of Fury" (April 2007).
* Kathryn Morris (22-1) Actress; stars as Lily Rush in the CBS TV drama Cold Case. Also appeared in the films "Paycheck," "Hostage," "Minority Report," "As Good as it Gets."
* Chris Klein (14-1) Actor, starred as "Oz" in “American Pie” films
* Kendra Wilkinson (25-1) Model and TV personality best known as one of the three live-in girlfriends of Playboy founder Hugh Hefner in the E! reality TV series The Girls Next Door
* George Lucas (15-1) Four-time Academy Award nominated director, producer, and screenwriter of the epic Star Wars saga and collaborator on the Indiana Jones films
* Dave Mirra (7-1) Professional BMX rider, former host of MTV's Real World/Road Rules Challenge; 14 medals at the X Games
* Martina Navratilova (6-1) Former World No. 1 woman tennis player, International Tennis Hall of Famer
* John Salley (18-1) Sportscaster, Best Damn Sports Show Period; retired from NBA Detroit Pistons
* Joshua Morrow (8-1) Emmy Award-nominated actor; plays Nicholas Newman on The Young and the Restless. Plays on the World Poker Tour.
* Kelly Hu (10-1) Actress and former fashion model. First Asian American to win Miss Teen USA (1985); crowned Miss Hawaii USA in 1993 and a finalist for Miss USA (1993). Currently stars in the ABC-TV drama, In Case of Emergency.
* Robin Quivers (12-1) Radio personality; Howard Stern's primary co-host on his morning satellite radio show. Author of the autobiography, "Quivers: A Life."

delkolover said:
Lately, it seems ALL Cal is does is get pissy at Ryan!! I love it :lol:
Could you do me a favor and keep that to yourself? Although you totally have the right to your own opinion, there still are people that think otherwise. (cue: me) I don't mind you thinking that, at all, but I don't think it's necesairry to express that thought in the Emily thread.

My 3 favorite Calleigh episodes...uhm...I forgot almost all season one and two so:

1) Under the Influence (YAY for 'annoyed-cause-she-can't-work-the-case' Calleigh)
2) Dispo Day (didn't forget that one!)
3) Man Down (we got emotion people!)

Alright. Expressing opinions are fine (Like Dutchie said) as long as we back them up with reasons for why they were stated or miscommunications can happen whether it was intended for the statement to be a ship jab or not.

That's not to say that y'all can't discuss the interactions between Calleigh and other characters, but please keep the potential 'shipping' aspect out of it as there is a whole forum for that kind of thing. :)

^^Exactly right, Geni.

Guys...if all we ever did was express positive opinions this place would get pretty boring in a hurry. ;)

Someone expressing the opinion that they feel that Calleigh gets upset with Ryan a lot would be no different that someone expressing the opinion that Eric gets upset with Ryan or that Ryan gets upset with Natalia, whatever. Y'all see what I'm saying?

That being said, stating facts to back up your opinions is always a good thing.

We'd like everyone to please refrain from telling people what they can and cannot post. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back