Emily/Calleigh #8: 'Making Soda Cans Explode!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and just so youse all know....I was gonna go on for about 3 whole paragraphs about her dress for the PCA's.....I loved it.....aand BOOBS! (I had to say that, b/c my mouth was half hanging open when I saw the pictures) I think she should've at least worn a tube top or something, but that's me...sory, my mum lol. I'd love to get away with wearing something like that! :eek:

More Emily Prhotter gorgeousness... :lol:

03fm6.jpg

I'm not sure if this had been posted yet...but here it goes anyway. This came from www.KennyChesney.com He mentions Emily in his little interview.

For Kenny Chesney, the reigning Academy of Country Music and Country Music Association Entertainer of the Year, his first People's Choice nomination also marked his first People's Choice Award. The award was presented to him by "CSI: Miami" star and buddy Emily Proctor, who also presented Chesney's 2004 CMA Album of the Year Award at the Opryhouse.

"She's kinda lucky for me," Chesney said with a laugh. "I think we're two for two..."

Am I the only person who wants to see these two hook up?! I think they are SO adorable together and I really wish that they would just get married already lol. I never put those two together, but he's hot and she's hot and you know what happens when you put two hot people together lol.

Wyoming said:
Am I the only person who wants to see these two hook up?! I think they are SO adorable together and I really wish that they would just get married already lol. I never put those two together, but he's hot and she's hot and you know what happens when you put two hot people together lol.

Guys...no 'real people' shipping, it's something we actively discourage here. As far as we know Emily already has a boyfriend, but more importantly, let's let the actors and actresses have their private lives, please.

Thank you. :)

*waves* hey all, seems i'm the noob calleigh fan over here...hoping to spread the calleigh love after stumbling on this amazing thread; see you all around!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back