Emily/Calleigh #8: 'Making Soda Cans Explode!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOOBS!

She's got pretty boobs so she can show them all she wants.

HOLY CRAP! I did not just say that. I'm sorry, I gonna go away now.

Megan

It was great to see Emily on the PCAs tonight.

How appropriate that Emily was presenting an award for country music. I remember the article in Country Weekly where she got to pick her 5 favorite country songs of all time. She was bummed that she had to narrow it down to just five.

^^ Do you or anybody else have a link to that article? I don't think I've ever seen it....or do you remember the songs? *is a country fan* lol

wow! stunning.....I'm so jealous that we won't get to see it over here. The pictures are great, and will have to do until I can figure out a way to watch it.

Laters, tigger_willows xoxo

Got it here.

I'm a country fan too (I should be since I work at a country radio station), but I prefer the kind of songs that Emily listed there - the real stuff, not the kind of poppish crap people call country music today.

Destiny said:
Saw Emily on the PCA's (People Choice Awards) as a presenter for Male Singer, which went to country singer Kenny Chesney.

Talk about a short dress not to mention I thought she was going to fall out of the top of it. It was a nice dress but whoa. :eek:

I have Directv so since I am on the east coast I have the west coast NBC & CBS which means at 12am I will just tape both L&O's.

LOL I'm with you there...I wasn't overly fond of the dress myself...she did look like she'd fall out, lol that was exactly what my mom said too.

A few pics:
pca01.jpg

.:cutie:. .:pretty:.

*points at heels squealing* Those look exactly like mine! :cool:
How come she's more gorgeous every day? Nomal people get old and less and less attractive with ageing, but she doesn't seem to follow human rules. *is envious*
Thanks everyone for the pics, she's a Style Queen. :)

Her boobs may have looked like they were going to fall out but I bet, myself included, all you women out there wish we could get away with wearing something like that!!! :p

While she looked great my first thought was WOW BOOBS!! :eek: But I knew they weren't going to fall out b/c they use an adhesive to keep the dress in place over the boobs so that doesn't happen but it looked close there for a while!!! :lol:

Here's another Picture from the People's Choice Awards. I think she looked stunning. Looove her shoes...and it looks like she loves them too. ;)

emilicousiv5.jpg

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, I'm gonna explode!! She llooooks so damn pretty! I love the dress and the hair. Hair is fabulous. really.
I agree with _Calleigh_, she's more beautiful every day! I wanna be like her when I grow up. My mother kinda looks like her. *is proud* :lol:

delkolover said:
Her boobs may have looked like they were going to fall out

lol, that's true, but (as anything else in her) she has wonderful boobsies. :lol:

delkolover said:
I bet, myself included, all you women out there wish we could get away with wearing something like that!!! :p

Totally agree. :mad:

I love those pics, but if I were her I would have gotten a bigger dress so that they covered my boobs, but well, that's just me lol. Thanks for posting.

I love those naughty pics of her, i like the dress, i've i had a body like that i would put on a dress like that to.
I like the way she can move around with it and she have nice boobs. And it fits her very good.
So many thanks for those pics, it made me happy..
13.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back