Emily/Calleigh #8: 'Making Soda Cans Explode!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Emily looked great. Is there a chance that any other you guys recorded it and can upload the video? I really wanna see it. :)

CSI_Ali said:
I think Emily looked great. Is there a chance that any other you guys recorded it and can upload the video? I really wanna see it. :)
Unless it is uploaded by the network to a legitimate site, any members uploads would violate copyright laws.

First of all, Bulletgrrrl, LOVE your avvy. Long live the Conan interview. Teehee.

Secondly, *sighs* I really need to invest in Tivo, I was watching House last night and I missed The PCA. *sighs* But thanks for the piccie's guys. *hugs*

Along with what Dynamo1 said, please note that discussion of illegal downloading/uploading is against the Board Rules. --Just so everyone is clear on the matter in case clips are found. :)

Emily looked great last night, as always. :) Thanks for the pictures everyone, they're a real pleasure to see! And it's awesome to see her beautiful smile for once. :D

Hottie...

31975epcma01nh9.jpg

Minuscule OT: Leela, you should correct the "33th" with 33rd" in your awesome gallery. ;)

thanks for the pictures! :D..she is such a beauty.. :)

^hottie..that's the right word for both the picture and Emily! :lol: ;)From when is that?

_Calleigh_ said:
Minuscule OT: Leela, you should correct the "33th" with 33rd" in your awesome gallery. ;)

Ahrg crap! *slaps silly head and feels ashamed*
Thanks for noticing though, Luna!

Dear, I've been away for too long! Because of all these stunning amazing hot worth drooling pictures of Emily you all have posted, I nearly fell into wild staring! :D
Thank you for posting, and Luna: LOVELY "Nothing, nothing..."-Ava and admirable banner *starts drooling and staring again* :D

That's part of a promo pic from last year's ACMAs... There are more pictures, but sadly I'm at work right now and the pics are on my home-laptop.... I'll post them later, if nobody else does in the meantime. ;)

Leela, no hurry, your "slave" already posted some :D ;)
Thank you Jules, lovely pics! :)

delkolover said: is that the girl from Cold Case in the last pic?

Yep, that's Kathryn Morris aka Lilly Rush from 'Cold Case' :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back