Emily/Calleigh #8: 'Making Soda Cans Explode!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just popping in to let you all know that Emily is going to be on the CW's Family Television Awards sometime between right now and ten o'clock. :D

*wakes up* whoa .. no thanks Dynamo1 i think i'm okay ...
thanks for the new pics leela i'm really looking forward to see the new eppy now !! emily hotness !!

oooh nice new layout :)!..eeehm happy anniversary to the site! ;) :D..

thanks for the picis!!..Lovely!..She looks good in red and her kind smile is adorable! :D

Awww wow, a day late, but I finally uploaded 50 screencaps from 'Backstabbers'.
They're HERE!

Go Calleigh, just adopt Emma!! Will you!?

Calleigh was very sweet with Emma and those cappies are lovely, Leela. But I wouldn't expect anything BUT fablous with you. Thanks for sharing.

Edited: Edited for Katie's dumbness. *helps Leela off of floor*

Ah well...Katie's had a very long day. lol.

Well Emma...Emily there both cute. lol.

But to make up for Katie's dumbess here's a piccie.

CSIM_316_418.jpg

And Katie's going to fix that little spelling error before more people notice and make fun of her.

_Calleigh_ said:
P.S. Leels, do you by chance happen to have any news about the photoshoot Emily took with Jon and Caruso in Marie Claire? You're the one who always gets this stuff. :D

Oh craaaap! Totally not seen this question! *slaps head*
The article will be or already is in the January issue of Marie Claire! There's quite a bit of it online at their website - here's the link: Click!

I hope there are more/bigger pics in the magazine!
Here's the one from the website - looks very stylish/futuristic/minimal:
csi2_200.jpg

*runs to get the mag*

Thanks dear, what would I do without you? :D I'll get the mag as soon as i can. *hopes for more and bigger pics*
She looks so gorgeous in that one... But, seriously, ihave to come up with anew adjective, cause gorgeous is way too little for her. *starts thinking*

Agree Luns, gorgeous is an understatement. A dumb question maybe: what language is Marie Claire? I think we have it in Dutche too (not sure) but I doubt that a dutch magazine would pay any attention to CSI. :rolleyes:

But when I know I'll go on the lookout for it. :D

Thanks. ;) Now I only have to find out which store sells that here.

So Calleigh's good with kids. I like that :D

They sell the US Marie Claire-things in the bigger bookshops in Holland, like Bruna, I think.

Love the pic. She looks very classy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back