Emily/Calleigh #8: 'Making Soda Cans Explode!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jep, no Delko, sad, sad, but RYAN! :D *needs this mag, needs this mag!!*
Ähem, back on earth, sorry. Okay, here's one of my fav Calleigh Season 1 pics which I thankfully recovered today:

calx1.jpg

Doesn't she look adorable??

Now my only question: which epi was it? Anybody know it? Would be very happy if s/o could help :)

That would be Freaks and Tweaks m'dear 1x23. I love that one, Timmy is cute when he runs lol. And Emily was gorgeous as always in that ep anyway uhm........*goes back into lurking*

It's from "1x23 - Freaks and Tweaks" ;)

Oh, and I totally forgot - made some caps from Em's part in 'Leaving Las Vegas'. Put them in the gallery some days ago.... Click!

Oh, and Scoj, I remember you too... But please don't call me a legend! *lol* Makes me feel so old... (which I am :rolleyes:)

Oh, and great scans, Calleygirl! :D

Ok, that's all... *lol*

EDIT: Awww Wyoming beat me in that Freaks and Tweaks thing... ;)

Here's a pic I love to death... Emily @ Celebrity Poker. I hope y'all have had the immense pleasure to see at least some clips, cause Emily is totally a screen chick... And so cutely flirtatious with her fellow players... "Can I have some of your money?" :lol:

1130781125t4game506rv1.jpg

*stare speechless at Charriol Ad 2 :eek:* omg that's a elegant pic of emily, she looked so different...thankx Calleygirl!

Recently I have been watching Project Runway...don't know why, but the host Heidi always reminds me of Emily. It's not so much about their appearance, though they both looked glam (if to chose a pair to lookalike, surely Grey+Ryan will come up first, no doubt about that :lol:), it's more about the way they talk, the chic+confidence+sexiness+coolness tone...what do you guys think?

Heidi doing runway...she's a model for Victoria's Secret

But of course...our dear Emily will always be top of the tops, no doubt about that too :D

Emily in celebrity poker : Can I have some of your money?
Jue in non-celebrity poker: take all, I can give you my house too if you like. :D

Awww I loved Emily in celbrity poker!

Emily: Can I have some of your money?
Ben Affleck: Yeah!

Emily: I will kick his ass.

...and now I really want to go watch that lol. And awww good old season 1. Calleigh looks so cute in that episode. I think i'm going to have to watch that episode when I get home from school

speedmonkey2 said:

Ben actually said "Sure!" :lol: (Yeah, I know it by heart. :rolleyes:) I melt every time I see that part... She's pure cuteness. :)

Ok, looks like I should make a few more Celeb Poker clips?
Hehe.... I might do that later today... or tomorrow.. :p

^^you should!! -that would be great;)..thanks for the pictures!! :D

I finished watching season 4 this weekend and I have to say that she looks nice and beautiful in the most of the outfits I've seen her in! :)

Oh I loved the Celeb Poker Clip with her and Ben! Though it was only about 2 minutes I could watch it over and over again... *sighs*
Athena, you lucky you! The german tv station interrupts season 4 and will show reruns from tomorrow on, and so we have to wait another few weeks to finally see the last epis! That's not fair! *grmpfl* :mad:
Befor I forget: thanks for the info about the Calleigh.Season1-pic from Freaks and Tweaks , Leela and Wyoming :) !
jue - I've never compaired Emily with Heidi, but after a second thought I think you're right. Some of their behaviour and also sometimes their looks are very similar. And who wouldn't say that Emily could also be a Super Model?? :D

She certainly has the hip sway down!! so she could be a super model. I love celebrity poker in general but wathing Emily on it makes it better.

_Calleigh_ said:
speedmonkey2 said:

Ben actually said "Sure!" :lol: (Yeah, I know it by heart. :rolleyes:) I melt every time I see that part... She's pure cuteness. :)

Yeah? Sure? Tomato Tomatoe! Regardless Emily was cute in it.

And aww, Leela i'd love some more poker clips.

I just saw so many lovely pics around here, it makes me feel a little better. But not much normaly i get a smile on my face by seeing Emily but not today.

Beside that i love all the icons you girls and guys have of emily the are so beautiful. My compliments to you all. Its great to read around here after a long while and im a bad poster. Shame of me. So im happy to see that there is still so much Emily love. And i will be more back to me to soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back