Emily/Calleigh #8: 'Making Soda Cans Explode!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw, Luna, give me a hint where to find the US MC here in Germany - or did you order it? For once in my life I want to own such a magazine with Emily in it :( (I always miss it...)

Well, since Luna is Italian, I don't know if she knows any german shops. :lol: I think you should address Leela maybe[/b]. (First German coming to mind :p)

Roos, thanks. Not that there's a Bruna in my town, but ok. There's always other cities. :D

America isn't getting new eps until Januari right? Damn :(

thanks for the MC website link Leela ! Those photos looked cute(we want Emily!!! ;)) and funny too...it's the same female model acting as the victim, and...the article is categorise under Skin & Nails! :lol:

Little Wolfe's pic is up too, he looked cute too. *wonder why MC people didn't pair him up with emily in the photoshoot, they must be saving the best for the last, yeah, we can wait. :rolleyes:*

I am not so much into beauty mags...but for this one I would definitely sneak into bookshops to have a little peek, if there's more pics (we want Emily!!! ;)) inside, would surely take the mag home, even it's only for the sake of just a few pages, it's still worth it!

Oh by the way, did I say we want Emily? :D

Ah, Luna, Leela, Emily, Emma... I think I'm too confused today, thanks Nikki: I really meant Leela :D Hint! Hint! ;)

I actually have a subscription to Marie Claire and my magazine arrived earlier this week; of course when I saw CSI Miami on the cover, I flipped to the article immediately.

I hate to burst bubbles...

But unfortunatly, that's the only picture of Emily. I was so disappointed. But the picture is actually a two page spread and Emily looks exquisite. As if I'd expect anything less.

I kinda wanna write to them and request that they put her on the cover. She deserves it!

Hahahaaa! What's with the name swapping??? :p
Well, the easiest way to get US mags in Germany is to look at railway stations of bigger cities or at airports.
You wouldn't believe how adventurous my hunt for the Voici mag at the Frankfurt airport was.... teheee....
If I really can't find a mag here, I usually wait a while until it's sold in ebay. The shipping is more expensive than the actual item most of the time though *lol*..... but I can never resist...
;)

hey all. remember me? maybe not, but i used to post here a lot. i was a em sister, lol. i remember some of you, especially you Leela, you've always been a legend to me, lol. anyways im just making myself known round these parts again now that im back on the boards. what have a missed?

*squeels* these are lovely, I wish we had these ads in the UK, but no such luck....well not in Manchester anyway :(
laters, tigger_willows xoxo

Isn't my lady a masterpiece? Such a stunning woman.

807065426155bbfd9anf1.jpg

Oh, thanks for the new ad pics, CalleyGirl and Luna! Just only can repeat your word: stunning!! And thanks to you, Leela (yeah, I used the right names!! ;) ). Next time I'll drive to the airport I'll watch out for those mags *chuckles* :D
And last but not least: welcome back, scoj, I guess know you from the "past", so happy new posting around here!

Yeah...those pics are great!! thanks for posting them. I saw the mag at my local grocery store the other day and immediately flipped to the article. Emily looks great as always...No pics of Adam though :( All well I'll deal :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back