Emily/Calleigh #8: 'Making Soda Cans Explode!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a really nice comedy!and Emily is really cute in it :D!!She made my trip to Switzerland even better because I watched it on the plane! :lol:

Thank you so much for the picture?Where is it from?They both look great! :)

WatchinCSI said:
Hey, c'mon. She always looks fantastic :lol:

Absolutely no veto! :D
Here's another proof:

emily.jpg
emily2.jpg

(credit: second pic found at http://www.buzzcinema.com/ )

Do we really need evidence to proof the obvious? :p
Anyways, I'll post something more, just for pure pleasure. :D

5e1b0ncrd1.jpg

I'm totally against to fur, but I'm all for the beauty. *stares in adoration*

Her hair always looks perfect. (oh god here we go again :lol:) I think in emily/calleigh #93039810596 we're still talking about how her hair always is perfect. :D

^That's because she threatened to hurt me if I took a picture of her when she's just waking up. Sorry, it's a sight I'd be happy to share with you all, but she can be frightening and I value my health :p

The next thread will be Emily/Calleigh #9: Neverending Hair Perfection. :lol:

And speaking of perfection, look at her *cough*glorious*cough* body...

runxp4.png

Heck, how on earth does she get to look so hot even while running? Humas can't do that!

MiaCharlize said:
^That's because she threatened to hurt me if I took a picture of her when she's just waking up. Sorry, it's a sight I'd be happy to share with you all, but she can be frightening and I value my health :p

:lol: It's true, she doesn't like to be photographed when she's just awoken... I beg her every morning to let me, cause I think she looks cute, buut she won't let me. :rolleyes:

Oh, you've edited! *drools* :eek: Okay, someone who has such fun while running a marathon (or even just running :p ) truely earns my total admiration. It's now official: nobody else than Emily will make it to the top of my "Obsessed with..."-List.
(*points at new icon and is proud of it* :D )
Luna, really, can we nominate you for the Emily-Thread-Name-Giver? I love the new title! :lol: (and Nikki always gives the ideas, great! )

cinegirl said:
someone who has such fun while running a marathon (or even just running :p ) truely earns my total admiration.

*gets all proud* I don't look as pretty as her when I run, but I do enjoy it. :)

cinegirl said:
nobody else than Emily will make it to the top of my "Obsessed with..."-List.

*looks around room* I'm sure there are the walls somewhere under all those Emily pics... :cool:

cinegirl said:
Luna, really, can we nominate you for the Emily-Thread-Name-Giver? I love the new title! :lol:

My honour! :)

thanks for the pictures!!in all of them she looks great,as usual,especially in the very first one cinegirl posted!!I've never seen the running-pictures before :)!thanks again! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back