Emily/Calleigh #8: 'Making Soda Cans Explode!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hihi, I missed it, too, like always :D
But to come to an end, I don't think Joeri wanted to attack or to annoy anybody, so just let get back to another topic like Nikki already mentioned.
High Octane?? Anyone out there who saw the epi? Who doesn't live in stupid Europe on that scores?

Till we wait for highly appreciated answers, here some more hot stuff:

"It's funny to read all the posts here on 'Talk' "

"But you all know: I'm sexy, with or without such a stylish dress"

And here's one of my All-Time-Favoutites...I don't know why exactly, it's just funny, curly and everything ;) :D

calxxx.jpg

Edit:
Wyoming said: I wish I was half as pretty as her.

Second that! :p

Edit:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second that!

third that ^^

thanks for the pics everyone
i have a friend she is very small has long blond hair (JUST LIKE EMILYS) and guess what ? her eyes are green ... *not jealous, not jealous*

thanks for the pictures!!in the first one she looks incredibly cute :D!Don't you think!...Curly or straight are the most of the time nice..to be honest,the way her hair are in the second pic,I don't like it very much but anyway! :lol:

4th that! (yeah I know, I'm a follower :rolleyes:)

Her hair is always perfect, whether it's straight, curly, in a ponytail or pigtails...Damn I wish I was that woman.

sienna said:
Edit:
Quote:

Second that!

third that ^^

Fourth that!

And I want green eyes too! *is very envious* And blond hair. And a hot body. And to live in LA. Well, I want to be her. :lol:

i had hair like that years ago, but i cut it down until nothing, so real short and now am back to my old colour, blond ofcourse and hope i will get the lenghts of her hair and i wish i had a figure like her.. She is so pretty that i cant stop dreaming of her and drooling if i see her..

She makes me so happy every day.. Love love love Emily..

_Calleigh_ said:
sienna said:
Edit:
Quote:

Second that!

third that ^^

Fourth that!

And I want green eyes too! *is very envious* And blond hair. And a hot body. And to live in LA. Well, I want to be her. :lol:

6th th- oh wait....lol. OMG lovely pictures, I'm glad I came out of lurking in this thread lol. I lurk in like 4375483 threads but don't post in them. But yeah, there is one girl in my school that has it and I envy her so much and I want to just like, chop her hair off and put it on my head lol DAMN I love Emily's hair! lol.

Ya know I am really regreating choping off my hair.

Today at school I was at my locker and some kid kept looking at me. And So I was like "Can I help?" and he was like "Your hair reminds me of somebody." so i was like "How can hair remind you of somebody?" and he was like "She's some detective chick on t.v." and I rolled my eyes and I was like "Oh well that narrows it down to oh I dunno half of the t.v. stations and then divide that by how many blonde detectives there are on t.v." and he looked at me for a second and he was like "Well she's on some CSI show. But your hairs to short, you need to grow it out again" and then he walked away and I kinda stood there for a second and then I giggled and i was like "I have emily hair" and my friend called me retarted.

And I've noticed I'm a very sarcastic person. lol.

But anyways that put me in a better mood and I thought I'd share it with y'all.

And here's a piccie:

CSIM_213_CD_64.jpg

I used to have hair like hers... Maybe a little longer and darker, but I was so proud of it... Damn my obsession in drastic changes. I change my whole style like once every three months... :rolleyes: But I think I'll keep the classy trendy one for a while now. :cool:

Ow speedmonkey2 I am so jealous. I wish someone at my school even know who Emily is! exept my friends of course because I tell them more then they wanna hear about her :p Lol... Well my hair is almoust just as long as Emily's,,, But its not blond.... It's red/blond... just like Catherine Willows. And I didn't paint it! When i was little my hair was red. Now it's more blond!
And I wish i had green Eyes too, but my eyes are blue... *sigh* and I wish that I was famous, lived in LA, and had a perfect body.... *not jealous, not jealous*
:D

And youre so not the only one who wants her Megan , i wanna have her too, she is the most beautiful woman on this planet.. Love her... :p

*jumps in squeeing*

Yay! I've resumed my Big Momma's House 2 dvd and I can't stop watching it... Emily is sooo cute! Yesterday I watched it like three times and today makes four. I'm Emily-addicted (I even have a keyring which proves it. :lol:)

Double drool: Emily+George :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back