Emily/Calleigh #8: 'Making Soda Cans Explode!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
cinegril said: Okay, someone who has such fun while running a marathon (or even just running ) truely earns my total admiration. It's now official: nobody else than Emily will make it to the top of my "Obsessed with..."-List.

Youre so totaly right she still looks hot and she is on my list to. She is still smiling when she runs, i never saw that before. Love her even more now and that outfit is so ... :devil:(evil thoughts or more naughty) on her. :p

How does she do in those races, btw? Win, lose, last, first?

*shrugs*

Either way, you'll always be first in my book. *lame*

Still, when she runs home every night to spend it with me... It's a beautiful thing.

Megan

Warning: hotness and cuteness overload! :cool:

copiadigfdl8eb8.jpg

I looove the clothes she's wearing. And the person who's wearing the clothes. :D I was watching Hallmark channel the other day, and guess what was on? West Wing. :D They showed the dancing scene.

OMG! The running pictures, she is so cute. When I am running my hair is a mess, and my face is more red than a tomatoe! How on earth does she still look so beatiful? :eek: :lol:

thanks for the picture! :DI like the look on her face in it!! ;)..But I prefer her hair down or a ponytail maybe..Not all up..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back