Emily/Calleigh #8: 'Making Soda Cans Explode!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually the piccie Bulletgrrl posted was from Not Landing in season 2. But yes she did look great in High Octane as well.

And how much do I love you avvy, Leela lol.

Great piccies guys!

Awww, new piccies! And fantastic new banners, BulletGrrrl, Luna and Leela (the CaKe-Banner first reminded me at Coke and now I always get thirsty when I see this hot couple in it - fantastic! :D ) Thanks for the caps, Leela, just as long as all of you will post and make screencaps I have the feeling to be updated with the epis... and, well,is it only me or does Emily look more and more stunning every new episode?? Oi, I'm so excited for the next week (another little angs heart is bumping ;) ) - please (!!!) post pictures asap!!

Oh, Leela I saw a CaRWash-pic in your gallery and had to post it over in the Shipper-Thread; hope that's okay :rolleyes:

Adorable pictures! She's so pretty!

I just wanted to stop by and say that her "Sweet Pea" line last night was priceless! I was laughing so hard when she said that!

Great pictures folks. Leela , I really LOVED that pic from Calleigh with a gun. I just started watching season 5, but the last one I watched was Death Pool, so I'm a bit behind :rolleyes:

WatchinCSI said:
Great pictures folks. Leela , I really LOVED that pic from Calleigh with a gun. I just downloaded every ep from season 5 til now, but the last one I watched was Death Pool, so I'm a bit behind :rolleyes:

Please be mindful of this site's Board Rules concerning Intellectual Property:

Taken from the Board Rules:
As a fan site for a television show, intellectual property is an important topic for us. We cannot legally or morally condone tape-trading in episodes or downloading episodes online, and do not allow discussions on this matter. Any other copyright violations will also not be allowed.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back