Emily/Calleigh #8: 'Making Soda Cans Explode!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only a small one for now:
globes01.jpg

And for everyone who hasn't seen the Colgate ad: Clip is on my site! ;)

*thud*

As soon as I set my eyes on those pics I was like "This is unfair, how can she look so stunning in anything she wears?", but then I just got lost in her beauty and forgot of the dress. :p
I'll post some more pics of the Globes as soon as my sis gives me mack my laptop. :rolleyes:

:eek: *falls over* Is it just me or does the woman seem to get more beautiful as each day goes by?

Thanks for the pic Leela! Now let's get some more as soon as possible. :D

CSI_Ali said:
:eek: *falls over* Is it just me or does the woman seem to get more beautiful as each day goes by?

This is what I'm always thinking as well - she really looks more stunning the more days fly by *regards herself - is VERY jealous* :D

Leela, thank you again for beautiful pics, my Emily-folder is nearly bursting, but that doesn't matter ;)

Oh, and Lunsie is back, yay! GET YOUR LAPTOP BACK, NOW! :lol:

thank you so much Leela for the pictures!

She is so beautiful!...I love her hair,simple makeup and dress!...but even more Emily! :D..hehe!>..

I watched the globes from start to end, including the preshow. I did not see her on TV at anytime. Didn't mean she wasn't there, just means they didn't show her on TV - bastards.

She may not have been at the show but she may have gone to a spefic afterparty via invitation. It happens.

Switching topics...

Emily used to send out little e-mails but that suddenly stopped. I would look forward to it, now, now nothing even happens. Her site hasn't even been updated in months. Even with all that she's done in the last few months.

Oh, well, I always have you guys.

*HUGS ALL AROUND*

That is sooo cool. I wish I could get and email from her. I hate when official sites don't get updated, maybe she has a lot on her hands or whoever puts it together.

Speaking of forum.... *cough*...shameless plug...*cough* ...Click the pretty banner in Leela's sig... and join! ;)

Oh the 'Letters from Emily' were sooo cute! I want one again! *pouts*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back