Emily/Calleigh #8: 'Making Soda Cans Explode!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, I am new, and a emily/calleigh fan. I have noticed how she doesn't get any MAJOR story lines, maybe a few. And I have the address where I think they film CSI Miami. I am pretty sure this is it.

Raleigh Studios
1600 Rosecrans Avenue, Manhattan Beach,
California, USA
Phone:(310) 727-2700

Does everybody really wanna do the petition? Because I'm totally up for it if you guys are. We'll need somebody to write the main statement of what we're actually petitioning for. Is anybody here good at that kind of thing? Either way, I know of a site online we can do it through and then we can work on mailing it to The Powers That Be from there.

*sigh* I clearly have too much free time on my hands. :lol:

Thanks for that :p

I went and cloned the green background bit by bit for that one....gahh it made me go crosseyed like 3 times :p

I like both lol but my fave is actually the first one :)

awww.....really? thanks :p

I was starting to make a layout for my neopets lookup (this is how the top one got started) Then I gave up on it because it was really frustrating. :lol: then I got various magazine scans from leelas site (where else? :rolleyes:) and put them together.

Some times the best things come from mistakes I guess lol

wow those wallpapers are really adorable !! :D *puts it on desktop*

oh yeah and i'm all with you on that more storyline thing!!

hehe........ I've never had such good reveiws for my WP's before :D

I'm going to make more Emer papers......hehehe......I found a boatload of magazine scans :p

OMG! I just got an email from oprah.com :lol:

Guys...it's getting a little chatty in here, let's get back on topic, alrighty? Remember, an occasional Fan Art post is fine, but discussion of it shouldn't take over the thread. ;) Thanks!

How about everyone posting their favorite Calleigh quotes? I'd be very interested to read them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back