Emily/Calleigh #8: 'Making Soda Cans Explode!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone tells Emily about Leela's site, she can appoint her to take over the official site.

Awww thanks! That's soooo nice! :D
*hugs*
Here's an older pic for you all:
storytellers01.jpg

Dude, we so totally should. Anybody know how we could contact Emily? Sometimes celebrities have a PO box for fanmail etc, I wonder if Emily has one. Either that or we should just write a letter to her via CBS. I know some people at YTDAW have the address for the LV writers/producers. Either way, we need to make sure Emily sees Leela's site! :)

I don't mean to bum anybody out, but I feel the urge to make a small rant.

When was the last time Calleigh got a proper storyline? Seriously, can you think on one? Probably goes all the way back to 10-7 and the Hagen suicide. That's utter crap! Emily is supposed to be the female lead of the show, yet she probably gets the least amount of storylines of anyone on the show. If you compare to her Vegas counterpart, Marg Helgenberger, the difference is ridiculous. When was the last time we got even a Calleigh-centric episode? Even in 'Going Under' it didn't truly seem the focus was on her. Apart from that, she's only been given minimal snippets of story to work with (ie. The thing with Peter Elliot, only one episode). Freaking Natalia has been around about a third of the time and has already had more storylines than Calleigh has ever had. Emily is such a wonderful actress and it's about time she got something she could really sink her teeth into. Stop wasting her talent! :mad:

Grr, I guess I'm just a little bit mad, and watching 'Internal Affairs' again didn't help. I swear she was only on the screen for about three minutes. Does anybody else feel like she gets seriously neglected?

I have only seen upto the one where Marisol dies, but I agree. She need more screen time! :rolleyes:

If you ever want to make a petition.... *hint hint* I'll be the first to put my name down :D

*raises hand energetically* Second one for the petition! :D
Yeah, for me it seems as well that she doesn't get good story lines and enough screen time - as far as I've read all the spoilers (I love spoilers, hihi...)
Didn't anybody of the writers say somewhere, that they wanted to bring Calleigh's dad back? So: where is he? It's time for him ;)

I didn't hear about that, but I agree, bring her dad back. Calleigh Angst is good somtimes *slaps angst whore badge on*

As long as: ANGST=MORE SCREEN TIME=Happy people :p

I'm fine with it :D

You can autographed pictures of her from her site, might be able to do something with that adress. And I think I stumbled upon her agents offical website once too. I dunno, I was probably drunk when I found it, I'll never find it again.

But MORE SCREENTIME!

I swear, they seem to listen to us when we scream and yell on the boards. Remember the whole what's Valera's first name thing, then suddenly they told us her real name? There's been more cowinkidinkes too.

But, MORE SCREENTIME FOR EMILY! MORE STORYLINE FOR CALLEIGH!

Someone start the campaign!

Megan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back