Emily/Calleigh #8: 'Making Soda Cans Explode!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow. I'm like.. really, really amazed :eek: The lipgloss in the 1st picture is so pretty! I think she had a similar in Curse of the Coffin, which I loved :p I wonder where she got her looks? She's always so beautiful.

*THUD* wow, these are totally gorgeous pictures *rubs bump on head*. thanks Leela and Berylla Nienna. Absolutely divine lipgloss in the first one..... and the make up in the CHARRIOL add is beyond stuning! WOW!

laters, tigger_willows xoxo

First thing I noticed about her last night was the gorgeous suit she had on!! It fit her great and really brought out her figure!! The lipstick was a great contrast to her suit and londe hair. As always she looked excellent!!

I wish I had a figure like hers to be able to pull off the outfit!!

I read somewhere that Emily is going to be a presenter at the People's Choice Awards tonight on CBS. I think it starts at 8 :)

It is at 9pm here on the east caost and yeah she is going to be a presenter! My DVRs are set up b/c two new Law and Orders are on tonight so I can watch both L&O and People's Choice and still record both!! :lol:

Saw Emily on the PCA's (People Choice Awards) as a presenter for Male Singer, which went to country singer Kenny Chesney.

Talk about a short dress not to mention I thought she was going to fall out of the top of it. It was a nice dress but whoa. :eek:

I have Directv so since I am on the east coast I have the west coast NBC & CBS which means at 12am I will just tape both L&O's.

NO! I just got home and missed it. WHY? WHY?

I'm watching it to see if Alanis Morissette wins. I don't think she is going to, but a girl can dream. I wonder if they'll replay the show sometime. I probably missed both awards I was watching this whole thing for. Blach.

Anyway...

Emily's suit last night, TO DIE FOR! To die for. That was the first thing I noticed. She looked stunning and mean, all at the same time, even though we didn't see all that much of her. It was all Natalia again.

Getting off topic... Who's gonna get me picture of Emily from tonight?

*Smiles*

Megan

LOL your welcome, and I still could have swore she was going to fall out of that, I mean goodness.

They just made fun of her, that weird looking guy from E! saying that her hair isn't going to fall.

LoL.

She was giggling but looked a little freaked out.

Megan

OMG thanks for the pics! I got to see her tonight and I was SO excited, ask Geni, she knows lol. I was like squeeeee the whole time lol.

I looooove how she gave out the award to country singers. She's a sweet southern girl, and I would expect nothing less than to have her present to the hot......steameh country singers that were up for the award. Seeing Kenny in concert made it just that much cooler, but Emily looked SO cute with him. I snatched all those pics of him kissing her, he's a sweetie! And she is too! Uh oh, I have a new pairing. I used to hope that he would hook up with Carrie Underwood, but Emily just steals hearts!

Yeah, I was talking to Geni and I said "there she is!" and the next thing I said was "BOOOOOOBS" lol. But I still love her and I still think that she was the best looking one there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back