Emily/Calleigh #8: 'Making Soda Cans Explode!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you wanna see her outfit hm? No problem at all.
It looks like it's the same dress she wore at Ronnie Woods Exhibt a couple of days ago. I totally adore her Louboutins.

vh102if6.jpg

More, BG, please! I just love that dress... And those shoes. And that purse. Not to mention the legs. :eek:

Maybe it's cause I love Emily. Maybe. :rolleyes:

wooohooo!!thanks!! :Dshe looks great!..
I really like her style and of course that smile!..

this woman is simply gorgeous!! ;)

*sighs* Bulletgrrrl you are to good to me. lol. Well I still love the outfit but I would never wear it. I do like the top part of it though. I am so watching The Big in '06 Awards tonight. I saw the preview for it and they were like "And Emily Procter" and I was like "Well Duh" lol.

Just popped in here to say: wow *stares*, wow *still stares and starts to drool* wow...*...*
Thanks for the pics Jules, they are fantasticbeautifulamazinsensationally stuff, and I HAVE to snag the first one - I want a new icon ;) Is that okay?
*stares again at the pic while getting down on the knees and begging you to give me the permission*

Oh, the other point: fav Calleigh episode? That's hard because there are so many! 'Under The Influence', I guess, 'Body Count', 'Dispo Day' and 'Hurricane Anthony' (I love cheerful or 'high' Calleigh :D ); man, there are many, many more, 'Going Under', 'Recoil' (angsty, yay ;) ) and so on...

We've added some pics from that VH1 event to our gallery!

Check them out HERE!

And I can't say often enough that I LOVE her shoes! Louboutin is a god!!!

Her shoes are awesome and her pics are awesome. The first time I saw the CSI/CSIM crossover I saw how short Calleigh was next to Warrick. I was like she is so short she only reaches his shoulder and she is wearing high heels. That definetly tells us how petite Emily is, Gary Dourdan is like 6'3. :)

According to IMDB.com, Gary is 6'2", Emily is 5'3", David Caruso is 5'11.5", Adam is 6'1".

I just finished watching the VH1 Big in '06 awards and my gosh, Emily looked gorgeous and amazingly adorable, as always. The dress! The shoes! The stockings! I am beyond envious.

I have an obsession with shoes... And Emily's are always so gorgeous. And I love her purse as well.

Oh, fine now my shopping fever is coming back.

Thanks Leelsie ;)

:lol: Luna, I don't think you have an obsession ONLY with shoes! ;) But who won't understand it: Emily is and always will be the number one woman of style, sexiness, worship...
puresex1.jpg

Howdy I added some more pics from that VH1 event to the gallery!
Have I said that I adore her shoes???
I have?
Damn....

Yay! New gorgeousness to add to my collection. :D Now my room is even more Emilycious.

I want a Gucci purse like that... It'd match with my bag. She's so classy... I really admire her great taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back