Emily/Calleigh #8: 'Making Soda Cans Explode!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Envious! I'm getting soooo envious! Have I ever seen advertising with Emily here? Nope... And why? I DON'T KNOW! I mean, hey, you don't owe her, dear american advertising professionals, have a look here, in europe, we'd be glad to see her too! (and by the way, we all know it's Luna who really owns Emily ;) ) :(
Okay, I'll calm down, as long as you post every picture with her, I'll be kind of content...
Have to leave now - but I'll be back! :D

cinegirl said:
(and by the way, we all know it's Luna who really owns Emily ;) )

Jeez, that's why I adore you, Vera! You're never afraid to tell the truth. :lol:

Damn, I've been Christmas shopping, walked everywhere around Milan, but was there a trace of Charriol ads? No, of course not! :rolleyes: Duh, if only they put those damn billboards around here as well, they'd strike Europe!
*takes deep breath* Ok, I'm calm and quiet... Kind of. :rolleyes: I think I need more Emily (my own personal - and safe - drug :p)

Awwwwwwwww!!! I love Shootout! *jumps Emilycious*

I dont know if its a weird thing to say,
But i LOVE her back! ;)
And that cap of yours Dutchie
I just want to grap it!..
OMG *naugty* me

cinegirl said:
(and by the way, we all know it's Luna who really owns Emily ;) ) :(
I would like to debate that statement. Those words could lead to a showdown similar to the one they recently had over on the NY forum. But we know that nobody "owns" Emily, and that she has the good taste to pick me.

boy..she is GORGEOUS! :D...I can see some car accidents where there are billboards with her like that! :lol:..

thanks for the pictures! :)

We have some new Emily Pics!
She went to The 8th Annual Family Television Awards (11/29/2006). She looks lovely and classy as always!

emilynewishgu4.jpg

She's just... just... *is speechless*

*takes out tiny black velvet box*
*kneels down before Emily*
*opens box and shows huge diamond ring*
Emily, will you marry me?

I hate her. Really. I seriously envy her... She looks gorgeous whatever she wears. *pouts* She's not human *glances at banner* Definitely not. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the pics, girls. ;)

I loved the way Emily walk in CSI:MIAMI...it's always so straight and sexy...am I weird or what? :lol: or maybe I am insane :D..

In S3 #301, the epi where Speed got shot? When Calleigh arrives at the scene, the part when Horatio seems bit distracted and in a daze, he hands over both guns to Calleigh, I particulary like her response...she's sad and in shock too, but she's controls herself well, you can still sense her pain in her voice, "anything else I should know?" there's a moment her eyes drifted away and look somewhere else, think she's really trying to stop her tears or something like that...and when that Stetler arrives, and she says coolly, "I'm out", and turns (with both guns on her hand) and walked out...yah I know it's a sad episode, but her backview and her way of walking out look so...sexy... ;)

ok...I am insane...I'm out *turns and walk away coolly* :devil:

To Leela: Thanks for that pic, she sure looks stunning in that..*drooling*

hi there,

i havent post in here for a while *shame* but im so happy with all the beautiful pics you all posted of Emily she looks so hot on them all. I mis being around so i will visit more often. I have to thank you alll for those pics they are great, and yes Emily is always lovely and so pretty im *drooling* when i see her. LOVE, love, love her so much.. Cant stop looking at her, i made a poster of one of the pics i found and hang it on in my badroom so i can watch her many times a day. She is so pretty. ;) ;)

Sorry i did say that already cant help myself.. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back