Emily/Calleigh #7: 'Emily, Don't Lick the Evidence'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just funny how someone post a link to the IMDb board and the next thing you know, you have a copy(that looks exactly like mine, believe me I know my work.) of one of the shots.

And didn't you voice your opinion on this very board not just a few threads back. I told you, I have lurked here for a long time before posting.

Please, be nice to each other. :) I'm not getting inbetween you, but please keep it nice, and fight this out via PM, or something. Me loves the last pic you posted, Leela! :)

But it wasn't hers....

I don't know anything about PM's. I'm new here. And at this point I don't really want to know. There seems to be two sets of rules that are being used here and I don't play that way.

Case and point.. She joined IMDb and just happens to have the pictures I have posted on there. RIGHT!

^ Yes, what Roos said, and infact what Leela said too. Please discuss/resolve such issues via pm and not in public. Thank you.

Lambchop, to send a pm to someone, click on their username to bring up their profile. Then, click on 'send a private message'.

At this point, it's really not worth my time. Y'all seem to take her side so... I'll just go away. But you won't be getting any more pictures from me. I was testing the waters with the Vogue pictures. The first poster was nice enough to give credit. But not 'Leela'. So I will keep the rest of my PERSONAL pictures of Emily to myself.

yeah guys take it to PM's this is about Emily/Calleigh.

Leela thanks for posting the pics hun. Their really nice!

Ohh look at all the Emily prettyness. Thanks for posting those pics guys. But I do agree that one chariol pic she looks a little pregnant lol. I mean I love photoshop but come on. We don't need photoshop on Emily. lol.

Anyways...I feel like posting a piccie.

CSIM_220_CD_58.jpg

Curly hair! They've got to bring that back in s5! They've just got to!

Ok, normally I would not respond anymore in public, because I think stuff like that should be discussed otherwise, BUT I know what caused the problem now and I want to explain...

Earlier today I visited a private picture sharing community, which I visit very very often due to the massive content and fast updates... I checked for my usual celebs and found this user who offered three pics of Emily's new ad in Vogue... This user definately said "I made scans....." and offerd them to the members, so I downloaded them. (If he only chose the wrong words or actually really wanted to lie, I don't know). So after saving them I played a bit with them on PS and uplaoded them to my server. Then I ordered me a copy of the Vogue mag. Later I visited talkcsi and saw that Jaffy had posted one of those pics as well. I thought: "Oh nice coincedence. I'm gonna post one too."
So I posted this pic. Then (after I got curious when I read about an imdb Em forum) I went to imdb and registered, because you're not able to see the forum without being registered. I made some random posts there and came back here to see that I was being accused of stealing pics. I got angry. A lot - because I was sure I didn't get those pics from there (You can see in my imdb profile that I only registered today).... So after Lambchop still instisted that this pics were his/hers, I checked the ones I downloaded from the community and indeed noticed that both were the same scans.... The ones on the community were slightly modified, but you can still see the cut in the middle of the one picture that makes them unique.... So I'm gonna remove my pic from above now and I decided that I'm never gonna post a pic again that wasn't scanned or capped by myself....
So, sorry Lambchop, I hope you see that I didn't 'steal' on purpose. I could've said nothing because you were gone now anyway and -as you noticed - people were slightly siding with me, but after I found out where those pics really came from, I wanted the guys here to know that you didn't accuse me without any reason.... I'm gonna shut up now.... It's 2am here and I was gonna go to bed two hours ago....

My very last post ever on this board, so don’t worry everyone the only one that will keep this alive is your precious Leela.

I know the pictures are mine. Leela, you know the pictures are mine. Nothing you can say will ever change that fact!! You stole them, you didn’t do anything to them other then put your name on them.

If not, why did you join IMDb today of all days??? Then all of a sudden you have copies of photos that I had posted on another web-site. You are a hypocrite. You complain about people doing it to you and then you do it to them.

NOW LEAVE ME ALONE.

Lovely pics Katie. :) The curly hair is definitely something I'd like to see in the future. - Mainly season five. It made her look so bubbly and cute. :D

And it seems that she always wears the white dress shirts when her hair's all bouncy and curly. I never noticed that before.

Hmm...I've never noticed that before. But oh she had her hair curly in Rap Sheet and she was wearing a green shirt.....anyway I'm not sure where I was going with that. lol.

But yes she did look all bubbly and cute when her hair was curly. And I just hope that now in season 5 the writers can lay of the bun, pony tail, down and parted to the side stuff. Seriously am I the only one who still parts my hair down the middle? lol.

:lol: You're not the only one, I'm sure.

And...It's true, she did have that green shirt in Rap Sheet. I seem to have forgotten that, but the other times she always seemed to wear the white dress shirt. I really liked those on her too, and as weird as it sounds, I liked seeing the black dress shirts on her too. They made her look really pretty. :D :p (Not that she doesn't already look pretty)

Haha. Yeah. I know what you mean. lol. I didn't like it though when she wore the dress shirts with that thing over it. Like in Extreme I believe....yeah. I always thought she looked better in the dress shirts or the long sleeved half button up shirt thingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back