Emily/Calleigh #7: 'Emily, Don't Lick the Evidence'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting the picture BulletGrrrl. :) It's a really great still. And lookie, her hair's down! *throws confetti* :D

RoosCSILover said:
Cute Picture, BulletGrrrl! :) Thanks for posting it. :)

I second both of that. It's a really nice picture.

and Luna I wouldn't expect anything less from you to find that. :p

CSI_Ali said:
Come to think of it, she won't be able to have her hair like that any more because she cut it shorter :(. It's still cute though.

Wwwhat! She cut it!! Aww. I loved it long :( Oh well she's still cute :)

hi dawm a lot happend here but im happy with al the pics and Leela please dont leave you make this thread so nice.. ;) and here a other thing i made for you all:
emilycurly.jpg

ok its small but its curly hair..

sandersidle said:
CSI_Ali said:
Come to think of it, she won't be able to have her hair like that any more because she cut it shorter :(. It's still cute though.

Wwwhat! She cut it!! Aww. I loved it long :( Oh well she's still cute :)

It's not that much shorter, and it looks really cute. I'll post a pic once I can find it.

EDIT: Found it! It;s actually longer than I remember it being. It's a pic from that French show she was on. She could have easily grew it back to it's old length by the time the new season rolled around. BTW, credit for the pic goes to Leela (I think).
french3.jpg

no she not naked in this movie in the movie breast man she is but not in Body shots you she here change close but you cant see anything naked than her legs..

Ohh ok. Its not too short. Thanks for the pic CSI_Ali :D Your right it is really cute.

Oh so you mean in Breast Men she is naked but you only see her legs?

^ Behave yourself! *slaps wrist* :devil:

I'm pretty sure it was Leela that told me that 'Body Shots' isn't her. It's obviously her in 'Breast Men' ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back