Emily/Calleigh #7: 'Emily, Don't Lick the Evidence'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lambchop said:
My very last post ever on this board, so don’t worry everyone the only one that will keep this alive is your precious Leela.

I know the pictures are mine. Leela, you know the pictures are mine. Nothing you can say will ever change that fact!! You stole them, you didn’t do anything to them other then put your name on them.

If not, why did you join IMDb today of all days??? Then all of a sudden you have copies of photos that I had posted on another web-site. You are a hypocrite. You complain about people doing it to you and then you do it to them.

NOW LEAVE ME ALONE.

Ok guys...this is the last time this issue is going to come up in this thread.

Lambchop, this is a friendly reminder about flaming, according to our Board Rules you cannot insult other members.

from the Board Rules:
Obviously, you cannot insult other people. You may disagree with someone's opinion, but you may not attack the person themselves for posting that opinion. Don't respond to a flame with a flame. You cannot flame people and then claim to have been just defending yourself. If you have a complaint, notify a moderator rather than responding yourself.

If you continue posting in this manner you will recieve an Official Warning. Also, I believe if you check Leela's last post you'll see that she offered an explanation as to why this misunderstanding occurred in the first place.

Just to reiterate what Lucy said earlier, any further discussions of this issue should be handled via private messages and not posted in this thread. That's directed at everyone involved.

Katie, Geni...your efforts to swing the thread back on topic have not gone unnoticed and are much appreciated.

Well I'm just trying to spread the Emily/Calleigh love!

And how about some more piccies? I know we all love those!

CSIM_211_CD_75.jpg

That pic is also one of my favorites! I loved Calleigh in complications. "And it didn't cost me a penny" So clever.

Wow, there happened a lot here.. :eek: Well how about Emily, any news around her? Thnx for posting the picures, Emily looks beautiful as always :D

^ bored to tears that she has to keep working with him all season. Thinking about her rauncy little tryst with Delko last night (but that's not for this thread :p)

Come to think of it, she won't be able to have her hair like that any more because she cut it shorter :(. It's still cute though.

Just a reminder that when posting images, please ensure that they are no wider than approx 480 pixels, as this can stretch the screen and make page loading slow for those with slower connections. Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back