Emily/Calleigh #7: 'Emily, Don't Lick the Evidence'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I never liked Hagen. Love all the pics. I just got my S1 & S2 Miami DVD's delivered, how good did this show used to be! Horatio actually doing lab work, remember that?

Emily looks v. cute in the early episodes, like, when she used to smile :(.

LOL, :) my eyes are getting worse everyday. :) And yes, I loved her when she used to smile. I hope she'll smile more in season 5.

RoosCSILover said:
LOL, :) my eyes are getting worse everyday. :) And yes, I loved her when she used to smile. I hope she'll smile more in season 5.

Actually, now that I think about it there was one episode where she smiled and it was very cute. She went to a pawn shop to get a gun off some guy, for the life of me I don't remember the ep right now. Does anybody have a cap of it?

Season 4 - episode 'Collision'...
....and of course, I have caps :p

coll6.jpg

coll7.jpg

She has a lovely banner and icon. :D She also made my avatar, and there are a lot of Emily/Calleigh icons in her LiveJournal. ;) (...Assuming we're talking about speedmonkey2, because there are a lot of Katie's on TalkCSI)

...Sorry if I sold you there Katie, but you make great icons. :D

I thought I'd post some pictures for you lovely people.

Cal.jpg

She needs to wear her hair down more often...*crosses fingers for season five* She looked so beautiful. (She of course still is. :p )

Cal2.jpg

And another one to carry out the evening. :D

Enjoy!

CSI_Ali said:
Lol, I never liked Hagen. Love all the pics. I just got my S1 & S2 Miami DVD's delivered, how good did this show used to be! Horatio actually doing lab work, remember that?

Emily looks v. cute in the early episodes, like, when she used to smile :(.
why doesn't she smile recently? :rolleyes: I noticed that too

thank you all for Calleigh pics :D they are rare I haven't seen them b4 :)

*celebrating the new thread and eating some cookies over it* Hihi am happy with the new thread and youre all going so quick i cant keep it up but il will search for some curly pics.. to celibrate.. love the pics ..

The fringe! *has a spaz* Didn't you all just love it? :lol:

About her not smiling I don't really know. Don't get me
wrong, I love bad ass Calleigh, but it's like they've forgotten a whole different side of her character. I guess that could put it down to Speed or Hagen, but surely the old Calleigh hould rear her head sometime soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back