Emily/Calleigh #7: 'Emily, Don't Lick the Evidence'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will post them as soon I've scanned them properly.... I promise! The tiny ones that are available at the moment are just horrible... really.... :rolleyes:

Katie, you gotta show me your icons!

^I second my good friend, Roos, Thanks in advance! We can't wait to see them, Leela!

Tah, while you're waiting.... I've got an 'old' pic from last year's Charriol ads - looks a bit strange in the middle, because it was a two-page ad and I put it together after scanning.... ;)

charrioltogethers.jpg

Yup - very pregnant :lol: ...always thought so too....
That's the problem with those Charriol ads... they just over-use Photoshop, until it looks almost grotesque... :rolleyes:

Anyway, here's one last un-preggie-looking happy pic from me for today:

coll15.jpg

Episode 'Collision' again... (can't get enough of those)

Good Night all!

wauw *drool* *drool* and so more droling here, i love the pics the are great thanks for them i love them argg why is she so beautiful??????? ;)

Hey Leela!

I don’t mind you using the picture that I posted on IMDb, but please don’t put your watermark on it. You didn’t like it when people took credit for your work. I really don’t like it when someone does it either.

Yes, I’m whatever4024 on IMDb and until I posted the pictures of the Sept Vogue ad this morning there were no copies on either board. So please remove the watermark.

Thank you.
Lambchop.

Ok, first of all, you are definately not the only person who's got scans of those ads - just because you posted them doesn't mean nobody else has already posted them somewhere else or scanned them.... There are actually lots of other communities/forums and other places on the internet where people share their scans etc... So don't tell me you're the one and only person online who scanned those ads...
Second: You could have talked to me over pm or email about your concerns instead of accusing me in public, don't you think?

I know there are other people on this board who have been accused of stealing pics (though not by you, Lambchop), and I'm sick of it, really....
This board was meant to be fun right?

Anyway, I'm off for a while.... :rolleyes:

Jiffyjazzy said:
At Emily Procter Online they have a section in their gallery titled 'Maxim Photoshoot'. I don't know if that's really what the pictures are from, but their definitely not from CSI Miami :lol:
Here's the link

BTW, thanks for the cute picture BulletGrrrl! Also? I love your avvie :D

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! NIIIIIIIIICE!

: drool drool :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back